Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Crafting Revamp(?)

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt2013 View Post
    What will be important is (whatever and however they decide to revamp), that they tell people with ENOUGH time UPFRONT (with the amount of mats needed for some projects in the current system, it should be enough to finish one, if you are over 50% or so). Speaking of at least a few months between the announcement of the plans and the actual patch day.
    ++ on this one m8, and I 100% agree on this very good point.

Quote Originally Posted by Svartholtr View Post
    In what game, or even RL, dosent crafting require grinding.
    If you mean 'hoard piles, so I can be ahead of you all, when rewamp comes'. Then refine it all, and sell it m8. Because most likely all the grinded piles you bothered with will be obsolete, or, as they mentioned, transformation rate -will be so low that hoarders will whine for weeks!
    No, I'm actually coming from the innocent side of things as opposed to the "take advantage of the system" side.
    I have an Armorsmith/Gemcrafter as one of my toons. None of my other toons have any crafting professions at all. After having gotten my Armorsmithing maxed out, I have absolutely no desire to put in that kind of time and effort again, just to see it all deleted and revamped in a few weeks time.

That's the only reason I ask about updates, especially for a system that was supposed to be released 9 months ago.

Heh im subbed till end of 2014. but. anyyway.

its been way too long for crafting revamp now.

considering the amount of updates secret world is getting. and we are barely getting anything on live.

we need to stop accepting bug patches and patching in missing content, as an actual big or new patch. this is stuff that was meant to be in the game and fixed a long time ago.

So take a look at the official releases of NEW (not fixes/patches) content that we have gotten over the last 3 years.

still hopeing for a turn around. but i just dont know if the money is there to make it happen. they should release the IP and get fans to make content :P.

I'd rather have maintenance and bug-removal patches, than "content" that drives off players, has a bad return/effort ratio or introduces more bugs
    This would be different if your game had a solid and working game system, balanced gameplay and classes, a fun to play progression without feeling of grind as well as a mostly bug-free environment.

Till then:
    Good things need time...
    Last edited by Kurt2013; 16th September 2013 at 14:00.

1) Make new crafing system work
    2) Create an Auction House
    3) Get commission from it
    4) Sell gold at shop

:P If you have a good crafting system which people loves to craft. you may earn lots of money from it

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt2013 View Post
    I'd rather have maintenance and bug-removal patches, than "content" that drives off players, has a bad return/effort ratio or introduces more bugs
    This would be different if your game had a solid and working game system, balanced gameplay and classes, a fun to play progression without feeling of grind as well as a mostly bug-free environment.

Till then:
    Good things need time...
    +1
    But if the last 5 years have taught us something is they will never fix the bugs. So "we cant add new content because we are busy fixing the bugs." is not a believable excuse.

PD:Congratulations for the merge. I was expecting the apocalypses but Funcom did a good job. Only some minor problems but the game is as playable as before.
    -> DT:Stiraqvcrn; Necro:Munyidora; ToS:Stiraqvaa; Guard:Stirameco; BS: Stiraqcanya, ...

If you see one Stira wipeing a group or a raid Its me

Quote Originally Posted by xiulo88 View Post
    PD:Congratulations for the merge. I was expecting the apocalypses but Funcom did a good job. Only some minor problems but the game is as playable as before.
    Given the mass loss of items some have now suffered, you may have praised too quickly
    Yangrin | Yangbear | Krem | Marsheesh | Oforawesome | Pappalegba | Yangryn
    -------------------
    Age of Conan Wiki | Still waiting for Half Life 3 - FU Gabe Newell! / May 2014 Update! It's apparently been "worked on"!!!!! #Sarcasm | PvP approach: The 'Cup of Tea' stratagem. That upon finding myself in a PvP zone & being attacked, I get up, walk away from the keyboard and go and make a cup of tea.

Quote Originally Posted by MashMash View Post
    Given the mass loss of items some have now suffered, you may have praised too quickly
    Yes, sorry I spoke too soon
    -> DT:Stiraqvcrn; Necro:Munyidora; ToS:Stiraqvaa; Guard:Stirameco; BS: Stiraqcanya, ...

If you see one Stira wipeing a group or a raid Its me

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12