Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: CROM BK's

Quote Originally Posted by Civilix View Post
    Lets hope we see some sieges incoming

With the exception of one really annoying RN ranger farming the materials was done without resistance. And to make things clear vessia did not get help claiming the bk, it was free and we just took it.
    Let me guess, pvp 10, shouting CE is now closed, and porting around while doing it?

How did you know :P

But it looks like we will have an awesome siege coming sooner than later, Destiny looks past small fish like AFJ and CoE and goes straight for the big fish and attacks Vessia

Even if we probable will need some merchs i am glad we get challenged by this most equal of opponents

See you on the battlefield maero

Edit: And Kirin offcourse, still love you
    Last edited by Civilix; 15th September 2013 at 22:41.
    I am Stian ingame...

Quote Originally Posted by Blackfir View Post
    Let me guess, pvp 10, shouting CE is now closed, and porting around while doing it?
    dont speak non senses, is common sense that there is not such things as teleporting on AoC.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    The sieges are complicated because it is a mess of code and systems and hacks that scares me to commit people too. I feel like it could be a development black hole - you throw resources at it forever and you never see anything for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Argantes View Post
    and one of them (*cough* CoE *cough*) is already blocking incoming attacks with signing with their alt guild.. pathetic much?
    <troll>
    And Riders Of Lacheish (12 members), who signed up for attack on CoE, seems like a nice, big guild who can bring 48 people from guild for sieges?
    </troll>
    Skrymirne/Skrymirna/Skrymirni(Guards) Hildrida/Toireasa/Nudde(Conqs) Radgrid/Eirne/Ciannait/Boudicia(DTs)
    Crudelita/Cruelida(Barbs) Sindarilla/Cliodhna/Noinin/Fionuir(Sins) Pinnesenida(Ranger)
    Nuadhu/Maihread(Poms) Toselita(Tos) Qtie/Macushla(BS)
    Livtrasir(Necro) Helsvitje(Demo) Niuth/Niuthiune(Hoxes)

Quote Originally Posted by Civilix View Post
    How did you know :P

But it looks like we will have an awesome siege coming sooner than later, Destiny looks past small fish like AFJ and CoE and goes straight for the big fish and attacks Vessia

Hmm let's see in my log here... Ah 12 sieges in a row, Destiny vs AFJ & CoE (all within 2 months)-- All those sieges, Destiny were the attackers ^^
    I think it's a working factor for ignoring us this time :<

Im just tryin' to rustle some jimmies, don't mind me
    Last edited by thomasy93; 16th September 2013 at 15:22.
    AFJ still owner of Caelnach
    Jimmies status:
    [ ]Not Rustled
    [x]Rustled

Apparently the issue's fixed.
    Does the walker choose the path, or the path the walker?

>> Only one character from 'Vorbiz' exists in my player name. So if you see me or anyone else with a similar name running around: It is not me.

Social Guidelines | General Support | Community FAQ | Support FAQ

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123