Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Stop screwing our raids!

Thumbs up

Thank you for working on our continued entertainment FC

Those who have played this game since start should not be surprised at all, this always happen after an update of any kind. Maybe there is a rollback coming our way next, nice to have met u US guys ;-)

they are back up sorry about your 10 min gripe session

Quote Originally Posted by Hersch View Post
    Ok, let's make sense of this, there already was an exploit where people maxed their AAs, reported and it took over a week to fix. Pretty clear they're not fixing exploits, or their priorities on them are ****ed.

As for the rest of people trolling.. well, 3-4 hours before now would have pretty much suited everyone and still would be within US working hours (actually nvm.. trolls gonna troll, rationality doesn't matter).
    Assuming they had the work ready by then...
    So much about rationality or trolling.
    Just let them finish the work and judge later...

@TribunLeader:
    Yes, that is a valid point...not the first time they do it like this though
    Last edited by Kurt2013; 12th September 2013 at 19:20.

servers are up again but raids have been cancelled and ppl are not sitting in front of their pcs to MAYBE have FC do it faster than the 2 hours they said it would take. it makes no difference that for most guilds this raid day or even week is ruined!

If the downtime/restart at this particular time was absolutely necessary - well, fine. However, I kind of doubt it was. Most things apparently more or less worked. Waiting for a mere three hours would have not messed up many people's raid evening.

Hooooowever... if it WAS necessary, than please give a reason for that. Might make less people less angry. And maybe give a little incentive to think about what you're about to do before you do it ("How will the community react if I give as a reason that I'm unhappy with issue xyz and a restart at this moment would be nice as I'm having my coffee break anyhow.").

they woke up went to work heard of a problem, focused on said problem with their cups of coffee, found a fix, then said **** its ready lets fix it now.... bam 12 mins later the fix is done .........

next time you want them to wake up find a problem and watch it ruin peoples mails or toons for 6 hours so you can raid, then they can take it down, while they are on their way home from work....
    ffs its a US base company and problems come up and they fix them...when they can

Love these moments, they happen so rarely thanks to old GD. But when they come, pure gold

Well still a week of no raid is not something troublesome. It's like that. But a little compensation from Funcom would be Nice. Like a few days of extended sub days.

omg they took the server down for 10 mins 7 days in a row after a major move that previous game director said couldnt happen...............

we need free stuff...
    lol sad

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast