Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Stop screwing our raids!

Quote Originally Posted by seabeevet View Post
    just don't raid till next week, let them work out the issues, you never know they may ball it up and rollback servers anyway. so all your precious raids could be wiped out,sit back pvp or something that don't matter if they take the severs down during for the week
    yep, meet yall in kesh

great job in contiuous disrespect towards EU commmunity, by making all of your merges/patches/fixes in prime raid time...you don't even keep in mind that this time might not be suitable for all of the community..
    seriously, you have deceided to do patch 2pm east us time, which is prime raid time for EU, instead of ...wow doing your retarded fixes in the morning at e.g. 9-10am east us time
    please stop ****ing up our raids!!!

We take each day separately and hope to get the raid done. I'd rather have them doing fixes rather than just ignoring guild cities being 'missing', people not in guild, etc etc.

If Funcom wanted to do it in prime US time that's fine with me too...but maybe they wanted to do the downtime in the am when they have more people there to monitor the 'fixes'.

And people are losing gold on the trader and in mail. So that's another issue needing resolution (hasn't happened to me yet that I know of, but I'm not doing any big purchases/transfers at this point). Plus the character transfer had issues in the past the first few days after a merge so I figure we have a full month to worry about free transfers.

Picking a time like 2:45 EST feels like some sort of emergency downtime to me, since Funcom usually does do them at 9 am EST and not so late in the day. Maybe there is some major bug out there that can be used against the game?

If Funcom were run by competent people they wouldn't be nearly bankrupt. This is what you get, enjoy the good parts and try to ignore the rest.

rendering a whole week of paid subscription worthless because of either ignorance or or not caring about your customers needs is a bold move for a game that is not a actually topseller these days.
    I dont want to diminish the problems a lot of players have to suffer from because of the merge but not giving any information WHY this is happening during main raid times just stirrs emotions high!

Funcom won't post if they found a bug or fixed it. Maybe its an emergency update due to something from the new code that can be misused and they won't talk about.

I'm curious now...

But seriously, if there were exploits involved (maybe even affecting raids) or they fix the trader issues (which might be exploit or goldseller related) it will be worth loosing a week (though i think if all you do in a week is one raid you can't reschedule, you should not expect them to adapt).

@Anubium: Yep, that is the usual reason or explanation, if they don't explain things.

I would think that post-merge, the usual patch time would be US morning, that way the servers are up before EU prime time.

Since this patch happened EU prime time with very little prior announcement, I'd hope there was a damn good reason for it, otherwise it would have been better to wait till tomorrow morning for the patch if that was possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt2013 View Post
    But seriously, if there were exploits involved (maybe even affecting raids)
    Ok, let's make sense of this, there already was an exploit where people maxed their AAs, reported and it took over a week to fix. Pretty clear they're not fixing exploits, or their priorities on them are ****ed.

As for the rest of people trolling.. well, 3-4 hours before now would have pretty much suited everyone and still would be within US working hours (actually nvm.. trolls gonna troll, rationality doesn't matter).

Seriously, how hard is it to write something like " We are sorry but due to severe technical problems with the code we have to call for an emergency update" instead of " All US servers will go down in 30 mins for an update..."

being BLUNT or NOT GIVING any information at a critical point of a server merge is counterproductive.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast