Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Stop screwing our raids!

So every day at raid time the servers will be getting a restart, awesome job..

yeah gogogo pve go bash scripted mobs 24/7 - thats the spirit pve for life!

lol i could be pissed since my minigame was stoped by downtime and i was winning but im not cos - you agreed for eula - so pls read it again before you start your moan again f pve nab

Quote Originally Posted by TribunLeader View Post
    a 30 mins warining before shutting server down for 2 hours IS an unannounced downtime in my books. raids are planned beforehand and ppl arrange their reallifes around it.

they know very well what time on which days most guilds raid!! dont tell me they suddenly forgot it because they merged servers.

and doing it 4 hours earlier or later would not make any difference for them but it would not break raid days!
    agreed. well what ever they doing i bet when servers come back online the game is even more broken with more bugs :> ... and ofc nothing solved xD

Quote Originally Posted by -Shink- View Post
    I would prefer a 72 hours downtime if nothing was wrong when the servers were back up.Also the type of announcement you mention could have been quite more specific and maybe ,just maybe on a better time for both eu and us communities ?Just saying...
    Actually, me too. Nothing beats premature release and then you get chars bugged or rolled back...
    And i am not arguing here...communication never was their strength. Usually they do it like this, when there is a critical exploit though.
    For the future they really should find a decent time for downtimes in general.
    Just saying, that it was neither unanounced nor unexpected due to the merge.

fu fc.
    downtime at server prime is best u can do
    Finstere - Conq; Incendiario - Demo

Quote Originally Posted by dagdasamildanac View Post
    yeah gogogo pve go bash scripted mobs 24/7 - thats the spirit pve for life!

lol i could be pissed since my minigame was stoped by downtime and i was winning but im not cos - you agreed for eula - so pls read it again before you start your moan again f pve nab
    Minigames can be done 24/7

like they said earlier, ppl log in just to do raids, not to go raid and log off because they give 30m time then servers go down

Just for the book:

http://forums.ageofconan.com/showpos...38&postcount=2

Funny that they say no more daily updates are needed and then do this...sounds like a critical exploit fix maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by PunkJiuJitsu View Post
    LOL I could only imagine how bad the PVE QQ would be if it were neglected like the PVP content lol. Poor guys can't kill mobs 😓😢😭 lol give me a break. This company is based in the US they are not going to start work at 2am just because of your raids.
    totally agree

just don't raid till next week, let them work out the issues, you never know they may ball it up and rollback servers anyway. so all your precious raids could be wiped out,sit back pvp or something that don't matter if they take the severs down during for the week

Quote Originally Posted by seabeevet View Post
    just don't raid till next week, let them work out the issues, you never know they may ball it up and rollback servers anyway. so all your precious raids could be wiped out,sit back pvp or something that don't matter if they take the severs down during for the week
    this^ you wont rage that way

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast