Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Stop screwing our raids!

Thumbs down Stop screwing our raids!

Seriously, STOP SCREWING OUR RAIDS!

What in the world is important enough to screw main raid days by UNANNOUNCED downtimes with short notice of 10 to 30 mins before shutting server down??

I really would like an answer from a FC official about this nonsense. First you plan the merge on a main raid day for most guilds instead of doing it monday. we have enough problems already and destroying the rest of the week for regular raiders by todays downtime is rising tensions beyond the limits!

yeah... seriously unprofessional as usual.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

What the **** are you putting server down when all europe is raiding ???? ****ing idiots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ITS NOT LIKE THE GAME NEEDS HOTFIX ... YOU ARE SO UNPRO FFS
    HoX - Emboror -

Will be locked and deleted in a minute I'm sure.

But yep, seriously... this is stupid, could do restarts at any time, but you do them now? gg.

Unprofessional as usual, gratz on continuous disrespect towards EU players its not the first time you're ****ing up our raid times.

And on top of it ,its a last minute announcement.At least announce the downtime on a proper schedule so we can do something else than commit an evening of free time to raids that wont happen.

Yes,the problems for the guilds have to be resolved asap but ****ing over Europe prime raiding time with last minute announcement is..well..i guess someone said unprofessional ?

LOL I could only imagine how bad the PVE QQ would be if it were neglected like the PVP content lol. Poor guys can't kill mobs 😓😢😭 lol give me a break. This company is based in the US they are not going to start work at 2am just because of your raids.

Actually the game is still seriously messed up since the merge (trader, guilds, mails, latency spikes), so please calm down.

Also they live in the us now probably, this should explain the time.

And...they warned this time (apart from the naive notion that funcom could pull of something as serious as a database merge in a day...and as it shows, they did not manage, but need to do quite some backtracking and fixing now), so not really unannounced (there was an official post in which they said to plan in one downtime per day till all merge related issues are fixed). Or would you prefer a 72h merge downtime or a rollback after you just found your favorite weapon in a raid?

And...if they need to fix something asap, it is logical they will patch it in, once the code is ready...which would be bad luck.

This reminds me of the complaints people have, because building companies block one roadpart or issue speed limits due to maintenance and repairs.
    Last edited by Kurt2013; 12th September 2013 at 18:40.

Quote Originally Posted by PunkJiuJitsu View Post
    LOL I could only imagine how bad the PVE QQ would be if it were neglected like the PVP content lol. Poor guys can't kill mobs 😓😢😭 lol give me a break. This company is based in the US they are not going to start work at 2am just because of your raids.
    They dont need to work 2am to do freeking patch they could have done this on the morning (US) so its EU afternoon and ppl are still at work or having dinners what ever.. ALL know this time is primary play time in EU . so stfu
    HoX - Emboror -

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast