Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Stop screwing our raids!

Downtime is scheduled to **** your raids. Thank you.

SCHEDULED TASK PERHAPS??

Why not take it during a less active playtime...

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt2013 View Post
    Actually the game is still seriously messed up since the merge (trader, guilds, mails, latency spikes), so please calm down.

Also they live in the us now probably, this should explain the time.

And...they warned this time (apart from the naive notion that funcom could pull of something as serious as a database merge in a day...and as it shows, they did not manage, but need to do quite some backtracking and fixing now), so not really unannounced (there was an official post in which they said to plan in one downtime per day till all merge related issues are fixed). Or would you prefer a 72h merge downtime or a rollback after you just found your favorite weapon in a raid?
    I would prefer a 72 hours downtime if nothing was wrong when the servers were back up.Also the type of announcement you mention could have been quite more specific and maybe ,just maybe on a better time for both eu and us communities ?Just saying...

pretty sure they said the yesterday that there would be downtime today and everyday until most of the issues were resolved. I am not aware of what time they said they would do it though. But it was said
    Last edited by excalibur6608; 12th September 2013 at 18:47.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt2013 View Post
    Also they live in the us now probably, this should explain the time.

And...they warned this time
    a 30 mins warining before shutting server down for 2 hours IS an unannounced downtime in my books. raids are planned beforehand and ppl arrange their reallifes around it.

they know very well what time on which days most guilds raid!! dont tell me they suddenly forgot it because they merged servers.

and doing it 4 hours earlier or later would not make any difference for them but it would not break raid days!

Hehe, server maintenance is always good. Thanks FC

They run the servers. They know pretty damn well when people are raiding.

Quote Originally Posted by excalibur6608 View Post
    pretty sure they said the yesterday that there would be downtime today and everyday until most of the issues were resolved. I am not aware of what time they said they would do it though. But it was said
    We are aware of the issue that some players appear to no longer be part of their guild. This is an issue that will be corrected with the next maintenance/restart downtime (planned for tomorrow, September 12th). We also plan to have such restarts on a daily basis for the time being, until we see the issue has been fixed.
    UPDATE: Players should now be in their appropriate guilds. Buildings and buffs should be working properly. We will continue to evaluate the need for daily restarts, but they may not be needed.
    UPDATE II: The issue has been fixed with yesterday's maintenance. So daily restarts are not needed.
    and out of the blue and at eu prime time come an unnanounced downtime of 2 hours for unknown reasons...
    yep very professional.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by PunkJiuJitsu View Post
    LOL I could only imagine how bad the PVE QQ would be if it were neglected like the PVP content lol. Poor guys can't kill mobs 😓😢😭 lol give me a break. This company is based in the US they are not going to start work at 2am just because of your raids.
    qq my ass, they could shut down servers tomorrow or day after that, this is fury raid day in my guild QQ

well atleast finished boss just before servers went down

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast