Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 18586465666768

Thread: EU Vs. US Premades

Default lol

Quote Originally Posted by Vehl View Post
    By cherry picking among the best EU players. Rydonn, Saint, for instance. I don't think i've ever seen a screenie of you premading with a true "randomn". It's not a problem. But being an arse while facing teams that are more intrested in playing together than winning is not only pointless but counter productive. Unless you actually don't want to premade against them anymore.

I doubt Apostoll or Onoratos just "let you play" their accounts. But hey you do whatever you like with your money.

Players do a better job than funcom at damaging their game...

@Usedtissue & Talketzanto, give me a poke ingame if you have a team wanting some more light minded premades some nights.
    Couldn't have said it better myself...Upon asking us to premade we said we only had 6 people online (some don't even mini game, never mind premade)...They said that was fine that they just wanna have fun...Who would of thought they would use it for forum ammunition...

Its our fault for thinking people actually wanted to have a good time in game....

BTW we are always up for a fun mini game, we will hit ya up ingame....We don't feel obligated to always put an A team together just to step into the arena...We will def get some going and its good to hear another guild wants to enjoy the game rather then stroke their epeens under false pretenses
    Last edited by Talketzanto; 27th November 2013 at 16:12.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Vehl View Post
    By cherry picking among the best EU players. Rydonn, Saint, for instance. I don't think i've ever seen a screenie of you premading with a true "randomn". It's not a problem. But being an arse while facing teams that are more intrested in playing together than winning is not only pointless but counter productive. Unless you actually don't want to premade against them anymore.

Players do a better job than funcom at damaging their game...

@Usedtissue & Talketzanto, give me a poke ingame if you have a team wanting some more light minded premades some nights.
    Absolutely hit the nail on the head. Will do buddy, we're always up for some friendly premades. Ill pm you ingame
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Missed this one. I see it's been derailed into a train wreck.

Thanks for all your comments
    Does the walker choose the path, or the path the walker?

>> Only one character from 'Vorbiz' exists in my player name. So if you see me or anyone else with a similar name running around: It is not me.

Social Guidelines | General Support | Community FAQ | Support FAQ

Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 18586465666768