Page 2 of 68 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: EU Vs. US Premades

i remeber when i moved from aquilonia to pl-rus servers and finally lvled my 3rd barb to 80 [since FC moved my toons to pve server without possibility to transfer - i had to reroll(got next 3 - 2 at 80 ...) i started playing TT games and those were was all about killing - and 2 teams were strictly focusing about fraging - it was much more fun then this brainless sh1t that happens a fury - 3 go bashing totem rest cap and mini end in 3 mins ... pls, when i came back few players that i remeber from two eagles server were still trying to play like that but fury crowd was no for it they said l2p, wtf you doing? and i remeber TT mini was most fun and most played - it let many classes compete not that heavy dependant of tanks and its fast paced open for action arena - thats my few cents i would + but i got not that much time for aoc nowadays and i dont think that east and especially west plays time when we are here in europe - plus i like sleeping in night

Remove totems and the tean with the most kills wins <3

Quote Originally Posted by Firep0wah View Post
    Remove totems and the tean with the most kills wins <3
    i saw many minis like that - both totems dead and who got more frags win but even saw speedhacking conq once - who ran ran ran and then was ressing his teammates - they lost anyway since we had more players advantage all the time pretty much ...

Quote Originally Posted by Spaart View Post
    We all have our different playstyles. Capping flag is fine.
    I only see one benefit of capping flags and that is put hinder two soldiers. Nothing more. No extra skill involved no extra team skill needed it actually just gets messy a giant blob fight.
    Ofc it involves way more tactics, and skills to protect ur FC (flag carrier) from focus, kill enemies FC, and picking/protecting flag actually quite not easy stuff too against proper teams. I dunno how it could be even comparable ;o
    Cripples gonna cripple

Quote Originally Posted by Sarhal View Post
    Ofc it involves way more tactics, and skills to protect ur FC (flag carrier) from focus, kill enemies FC, and picking/protecting flag actually quite not easy stuff too against proper teams. I dunno how it could be even comparable ;o
    Spot on. i could not have said it better

Quote Originally Posted by monday View Post
    Spot on. i could not have said it better
    It depends on what type of competition you want. I want PVP minis, Where its player versus player and just PVP. You want objection based games. Every FPS has both modes, and the most popular is usually team deathmatch, however many people do play the others, as do I for a break from the monotony, but tdm is still the king.

Yes, I know, youre EU and are going to say "But aoc isn't a fps". But its the killing that brings most pvpers back, not ctf.

Sure you can enjoy TDM but what Spaart said about CTF is just wrong.
    Last edited by kalston; 13th September 2013 at 02:09.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    Sure you can enjoy TDM but what Spaart said about CTF is just wrong.
    QFT, its quite obvious that doing 2 things harder than doing just 1

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleroy View Post
    It depends on what type of competition you want. I want PVP minis, Where its player versus player and just PVP. You want objection based games. Every FPS has both modes, and the most popular is usually team deathmatch, however many people do play the others, as do I for a break from the monotony, but tdm is still the king.

Yes, I know, youre EU and are going to say "But aoc isn't a fps". But its the killing that brings most pvpers back, not ctf.

Personally for me, aoc gameplay was already been dumped down super alot, and made game easier. I care about challenge and game difficulty for myself, so I dislike deathmatch coz it makes pvp even more primitive, game was crippled enough already by FC to cripple it even more manualy. IMO.
    Last edited by Sarhal; 13th September 2013 at 03:53.
    Cripples gonna cripple

Question

Some SS maybe ???
    Let it be known forth,if it wasn't before,
    That Primal Instinct is not carpet from Usak
    That Primal Instinct is not silk pillow from Brus
    That Primal Instinct know things more precious then head
    Primal Instinct is not handful of rice to be picked out by
    Every crow brought by the wind !!!

Page 2 of 68 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast