Page 1 of 68 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: EU Vs. US Premades

Default EU Vs. US Premades

I apologize for putting this thread out late, been busy with university/work so without further delay here it is.

Basically I want to get a schedule that allows both EU and US to be able to put together teams at reasonable times for both regions. Obviously its not going to be an easy thing to do considering EU prime time is earlier then the US time but I think we can manage if we plan for weekends. I need the guild leaders/pvp leaders from EU to post your preferred weekend times here so I can get a feel for what time our guys can be available to meet the times posted. We can figure out times here as well as in game.

Next thing id like to address is the specifics regarding how premades are going to work. We played 2 throwback games against Nightwatch last night and it dawned on me that each region has different rule sets regarding how premades are played. Typically, the US players prefer a deathmatch only styled game where the flag caps are meaningless and the objective is team kills, whereas, the EU players prefer objective based flagcap over deathmatch. As both regions have different styles of premades im going to post a "suggested" guideline that I think both regions can agree upon.

These are just rough guidelines to make it easier to understand the objectives:

-Before the match both teams decide if it will be a death match or a flag match.
    -Once that decision is made both teams decide on a map (of course derp)
    -If a flag match game is selected, the winner will be determined by flag caps (obviously) or in the event of a tie the team with the most kills will be the winner.
    -Deathmatch is self explanatory (most kills)

As far as totem torrent goes, most of the US players hate the objective side (cap quarters/kill totem) however, I don't know how the EU players feel about it so unless there is a resounding objection that map will be a strictly deathmatch map.

As I said earlier, this is a rough guideline that I think both regions can agree upon.

I also encourage all of the guilds to start thinking about putting together teams and not just the usual powerhouse guilds. (I plan on putting together a bracket system for all the guilds on fury so that we can get the most evenly matched games possible.)

You can post any suggestions you have however, I ask that we keep it clean so we can make these games happen. There will be plenty of time for trash talk later. If you have any questions you can contact me via private message here or in game (my character name is charizardz) and I look forward to seeing you guys in game.
    Omg your obviously hacking

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard View Post
    As far as totem torrent goes, most of the US players hate the objective side (cap quarters/kill totem) however, I don't know how the EU players feel about it so unless there is a resounding objection that map will be a strictly deathmatch map.
    On TT we just play deathmatch without hitting Totem
    Cripples gonna cripple

Quote Originally Posted by Sarhal View Post
    On TT we just play deathmatch without hitting Totem
    Wut ? Last time I went to a TT like this was the day after merge with Russian. Until then it was always TT completing the objectives.

TT 15 minutes of mayhem , **** and molested enemys
    For the time in weekends i would say ... weekends are for drinking , party and other NOT games

If weekends don't work we can try for weekdays it will just be a bit harder to schedule
    Omg your obviously hacking

Quote Originally Posted by Religolibri View Post
    Wut ? Last time I went to a TT like this was the day after merge with Russian. Until then it was always TT completing the objectives.
    We are speaking about premades, as topic title says

About schedule, Night Watch can reallisticly arrange a team from like 1 pm to 2-3 am MSC time in most days but u will need catch some NW for that, in prime time like between 7pm-11pm we can do it on flight, like anytime without any early bargains. MSC time is GMT+4.
    Last edited by Sarhal; 12th September 2013 at 17:48.
    Cripples gonna cripple

Usually TT, but will mix it up. No objectives, until one side submits, then just objective to end match.

If no one submits, its been 15 minutes of pvp. Total kills wins.

Is easy to play for kills alone is much harder to win the flag back and win on scoring.

If you think is hard to play death match you will find out how easy it is when all you have to do is run like crazy when your health is below 50% and always stay out of danger! This is ********!

Quote Originally Posted by Moaner View Post
    Is easy to play for kills alone is much harder to win the flag back and win on scoring.

If you think is hard to play death match you will find out how easy it is when all you have to do is run like crazy when your health is below 50% and always stay out of danger! This is ********!
    ur TEAM will get wrecked if thats how u approach deathmatch premades

We all have our different playstyles. Capping flag is fine.
    I only see one benefit of capping flags and that is put hinder two soldiers. Nothing more. No extra skill involved no extra team skill needed it actually just gets messy a giant blob fight.

Page 1 of 68 123451151 ... LastLast