Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: thoughts of player skill 1st day

Just done the most pathetic Jhebbal ever. Team was not even able to hold base. Enemies were inside base and the 12 were playing. Guess who's online mostly at 6am for a JS ?

I noticed that shitloads of soldiers hitting the minis after the merge, I mean damn, BR: 9 of 12 players were turtles!
    "Vɪᴄᴛᴏʀʏ ɪs ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡɪʟʟɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴘᴀʏ ɪᴛ's ᴘʀɪᴄᴇ." - Sᴜɴ Tᴢᴜ

Rᴀɴɢᴇʀ ʙʏ ʙɪʀᴛʜ: Mᴇᴍsʜᴜʀ ʜᴀs ᴘʟᴀʏᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ 325 ᴅᴀʏs 14 ʜᴏᴜʀs 38 ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇs 30 sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅs.

Quote Originally Posted by Shax84
    [Anonymous]: im frre acc , i cant go in into Liar ;< (the liar! a new raid, where you enter and there is vistrix shouting "im not a dragon im not a dragon!!!")
    He is actually a demon taking that form.

Quote Originally Posted by Shax84
    - [Anonymous]: PUG KIKKI 1xGUARD, 1xDT
    Sometimes, we pronounce Kyllikki as "Kee-kee-klee-kee" in real life with friends just for fun!
    Last edited by LunaticAsylumLA; 13th September 2013 at 08:04.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

The ammount of tanks is overwhelming, sadly i understand why it is that way...

I see more and more high pvp level players use crit/dmg pots etc... I mean like they are not op enough already... I see more and more people stand around and resspoint farm weaker teams... I see tanks having swimming lessons and marathon practice.. I see more and more people leaving mini game with 40%hp.... So what can i do?

I log my total bad ass demo/sin, pop pots aswell and go 40-0 on mini games... and i actually enjoyed it

5 minis and all I saw were tanks and t4 rangers all over the place. However, where I found most of the original US players I know to be threats on these classes with that amount of gear, I as mainly cleaning house on these guys.

Some PvP 10 Guard chased me for 4/5 minis and this guy melted like a HoX, I never seen that before, he was in full pvp gear.

I did have one terrible LT were my team spent the whole game staring at the other team and on the few times they pushed they pretty much focused a brute spec conq. I still went 1 over positive against 2 T4 rangers (TTS variety) and a T4 sin...most of the players seemed German. Right after that one I did another LT and the first person the team went for (again mostly German) was the pvp 10 guard. I left that one after I saw that...

Too early to tell from just 5 games, but so far I have seen one EU Bear Shammy and a PoM that looked pretty good, the rest just looked like regular PvE players...over geared and clueless in pvp.
    Last edited by Suctum; 13th September 2013 at 09:29.
    Doomsayer 2008

@suctum
    İ was in lt,jhebbal and hv in this morning (4-5 hours ago) maybe it is me that u mention about

Quote Originally Posted by Fsen View Post
    @suctum
    İ was in lt,jhebbal and hv in this morning (4-5 hours ago) maybe it is me that u mention about
    Probably not, this was about 7:00 pm est, which was about 10 hours ago.
    Doomsayer 2008

To be honest i am really disappointed.
    Thought that with merge more skilled ppl are in the minis. But to be honest i see so much pvp10/t4 Chars failing, i dont know if i should cry or laugh.

Never saw so many ppl leaving minis, sitting on rezz, camping in front of the rezz with flag and the other signs of "skilled" pvpers.

Of course there are few which know what to do, but overall i thought skill level would be higher.

now i realize why so many ppl in the forum are crying about aa, gear and class disbalances. with so many unskilled players on the servers this isnt a miracle anymore.

On Fury most of the new players (I mean the ones from Tyranny) are very badly geared and simply melt (found myself fighting and killing 2 sins at the same time, and no I don't use STA...) however I did not see much afking or leaving and even the US players actually played the objectives (at least in CTF & JS, the few TTs I did were a bit messy though). Can't say I saw a lot of "great" players so far (still at least some okay ranger/sin/pom/guard/demo) but the fact that most of them have a low pvp level and horrible gear doesn't help. So besides the gear gap (they can at least get Khitai gear easily now with the frequent pugs) it's not that bad on Fury IMO. I mean they actually try & play (despite the gear gap), they can communicate in English and they don't just leave/hide/afk.

I've had a good number of close CTF matches and more than one close JS too.

I'm not surprised that you're seeing overgeared clueless pvers on Crom though, we Furians warned you about that more than once
    Last edited by kalston; 13th September 2013 at 12:15.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    On Fury most of the new players (I mean the ones from Tyranny) are very badly geared and simply melt (found myself fighting and killing 2 sins at the same time, and no I don't use STA...) however I did not see much afking or leaving and even the US players actually played the objectives (at least in CTF & JS, the few TTs I did were a bit messy though). Can't say I saw a lot of "great" players so far (still at least some okay ranger/sin/pom/guard/demo) but the fact that most of them have a low pvp level and horrible gear doesn't help. So besides the gear gap (they can at least get Khitai gear easily now with the frequent pugs) it's not that bad on Fury IMO. I mean they actually try & play (despite the gear gap), they can communicate in English and they don't just leave/hide/afk.

I've had a good number of close CTF matches and more than one close JS too.

I'm not surprised that you're seeing overgeared clueless pvers on Crom though, we Furians warned you about that more than once
    I did not realise that my settings had reverted back to default by the 3rd game...so yeah pretty sad I took first spot in kills 2 sags in a row at less than optimal conditions...how can you not go positive as a t4 ranger? I would like to check out fury but I don't think I would unless the entire guild moves
    Doomsayer 2008

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast