Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: thoughts of player skill 1st day

Default thoughts of player skill 1st day

Just wanted everyone's thoughts of players skill 1st day after merg.
    PVP wise, has anyone stuck out in your mind that is new or just improved a lot?
    What classes have stuck out to you? Name and class type plz.

I only seen one decent Sin named Drrugs and yes I fanned him lol.

Player skills are definitely not of the typing sort. Honestly... It is not that hard to look twice and make yourself understood! Pasting stuff from a humour thread on guild forums. Most of this is from global, some from group or raid.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

- [Anonymous]: can stunned peeps pls stay together
    - [Anonymous]: lick your tombstones
    - [Anonymous]: I am kite (so you mean you can fly attached to a nylon string?)
    - [Anonymous]: second part is when he change mallee and magic bud (the two new kind of damages: Mallee and Magic Bud)
    - [Anonymous]: vile navinity need: 1MT 1MAGE 1HEALERS
    - [Anonymous]: Anyone for sanctum of the broken souls? (poor souls)
    - [Anonymous]: barb lfg TOS lower floor (a new raid: Tempest of Set Lower floor)
    - [Anonymous]: NEED HEALRE OR TOS (no seriously, tos is a healer bud)
    - [Anonymous]: kiliki raid full dps 3/24 all ffa tahts matters class suport
    - [Anonymous]: palace nm 5/6 need dark templer main (ok i have a dark templEr, but its not my main, can i join anyway?)
    - [Anonymous]: tank use fh please (new class: the rogue-tank)
    - [Anonymous]: yackmark´umbalanced all FFA 18/24 dps dps and Nenaa (who the hell is nenaa??)
    - [Anonymous]: I Have War with Lider my POlish country its wrong if You Use my Mind ?
    - [Anonymous]: LFM pogodaflame/vorte (recent studies proved that there is indeed a pogodaflame, where you need to gather 5 fat guys instead of sands, about VORTE, no clue tho)
    - [Anonymous]: BarbDT lfg Native dungeon (the dungeon mother of them all!)
    - [Anonymous]: LFM Abyss + Pagoda HM 1xtor or poml ( two new classes, POML and TOR)
    - [Anonymous]: LFM killiky raid need 1sin 1 tos 2 bom (another new class, the BOM)
    - [Anonymous]: Healer LFG Cistern and main cistern (not only a cistern, but the MAIN one!)
    - [Anonymous]: demo pls speellview ( ok thats a new skill)
    - [Anonymous]: thanks im level 90 on all 3 alts now (uberguy!)
    - [Anonymous]: Sin LFG Atzel fortress or Vile Nativity HM (kinda a nice gap of difficulty between the two instances...)
    - [Anonymous]: im frre acc , i cant go in into Liar ;< (the liar! a new raid, where you enter and there is vistrix shouting "im not a dragon im not a dragon!!!")
    - [Anonymous]: LFM CARAN RIDERS......75+
    - [Anonymous]: pagona HM need a great rogue ( a great rogue for a great invented place)
    - [Anonymous]: i cant....i play in a bar ...some time i must service some client (random excuses)
    - [Anonymous]: WTF [Quill of Ibis] 500g (that may hurt but if you really want to **** a ibis, be my guest)
    - [Anonymous]: Hmm, looking at instances in noble district... two different instance names - one is "Playfield"
    - [Anonymous]: PUG KIKKI 1xGUARD, 1xDT - followed by - [Global] [Anonymous]: PUG YAKHAMMAR
    - [Anonymous]: Would you have to be standing in this area for it to count from the begining of his appearnace? or could you use way of mitra and tp back while it srtarts tp hapen? (no, seriously, what??)
    - [Anonymous]: So am I. I'm a priest of Set. (another new class)
    - [Anonymous]: boss respont, arry back (what?)
    - [Anonymous]: x necro in demo (please, you dont need share your sexual habits mate)
    - [Anonymous]: any visit starting ? (yes i suppose a guided tour of Louvre Museum will start in 15 minutes)
    - [Anonymous]: vistrix raid, unnbalansed, but need baners, and mt, if some can turn draggon it wil he nice, all fre for all, need on what u need , grede on what u can use send tell 1181/24 come on somone must be bored, come help uss ( ok this is a genius and for sure a raid with 1181 must have been epic!)
    - [Anonymous]: Pamace HM Need 1 ML ( mmm whats pamace? and whats a ML ??)
    - [Anonymous]: LFM fast vortex&Flame need 1xhealer (AA,XP&Gear) - after 15 seconds - [Global] [Anonymous]: LFM BRC W1 17/24 need 1xtos,1xhox 1st shard for RL rest FFA NO TS/Vent tell with your class (the bipolar raid leader)
    - [Anonymous]: NEED RAMDOM DPS FOR AOJ

ALSO, here's a list of some classes, according to global people:
    gaurd, dart tempar, conquistador

Rouges:
    babarian, assin, tracker

Magoo:
    negro, demon, healrald of xotle

ber shaman, pom of mitra

.... and some new instances:
    pagonda
    monastery of flame
    tornado hm
    copice
    palace of un eo - palacio de chosin
    den of mines
    abyss of pra eun hm
    jade doug
    CC hms (also JJ hm sometimes)
    celestrial necro - neprocolis
    cavers - sisters hm
    enigmasa of yag - yak hm - often reffered as yag raid.
    ardashir fortress - aztel fort hm - aradarashir
    tian tian district
    vile hoc
    Last edited by Shax84; 12th September 2013 at 14:17.

there is no skill anymore..

-->Latency (good ms wins)

this thread will be locked soon by a mod
    it will share the same fate of 'best of servers'

This is not a flame thread.... This is one to give props to new players you might have run into.

Latency has been crap for me since merge.
    JS is unbearable.

One thing though..for some odd reason I've been seeing tons of sins in T4 gear since the merge.
    Last edited by Krixus; 12th September 2013 at 15:18.

I'm amazed at all the groups asking for AA/EXP/GEAR as if it would actually work. According to friends who have pugged global for lols, it doesn't.

There was no real difference in minis to be honest.

Well there was this bad ass tos with a flag....
    Satet-ka High Priest of Set

Quote Originally Posted by Shax84 View Post
    Welcome to Europe (I assume this is mostly from Crom, right? plenty of different nationalities and tons of lovely bad English)
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

minis are so lame now, 90% range classes and this camping style on rocks etc... Just lol.
    Solmhyr- new style of HoX play.

@Shax84:

OK some of those are pretty funny. But to be fair, for many of the folks on Crom, English is a second (or even 3rd or 4th language)...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast