Thread: Name Changes

Unhappy Name Changes

Well I knew it would probably happen. My character isn't maxed out and I didn't want to cheat and use any of my 200 offline levels to max her before the merge. That being said I lost my name on my main character and most of the others although less important since I wasn't playing them.

I can't log in until I come up with a new name.. I'm a little pouty over it. Now that I made a new character and checked.. I was only a few levels lower than that person who now has the name. sighs
    Last edited by Anwen; 11th September 2013 at 20:13.

I recommend the name slave....perhaps virginsacrifice.

Pm me if you need more ideas.

Satetkaslilhelper?
    Satet-ka High Priest of Set

Wikipedia

Anwen Keeling (born in 1976) is an Australian portrait painter. Working primarily with oil paints, her artworks have often focused on introspective women in private settings. She has "always been influenced by Caravaggio."[1] Her artworks prominently contain areas of deep shadows

Depends on where you got Anwen from: Keeling?

Anwen is a Redguard priestess of Dibella. She can be found in the inner sanctum of the Temple of Dibella.

Though she can be married, she will remain in the temple and will not move in with the player.

She wears hooded monk robes and a pair of boots, and is equipped with an iron dagger. She carries a key to the temple of Dibella, a key to the inner sanctum, and a selection of common loot and gold. She also knows a few spells, specifically conjure familiar, flames, and the Restoration spells heal other and fast healing.

Find a new Sybil for the Temple of Dibella.

Quest Giver:
    Hamal

Location(s):
    Broken Tower Redoubt, Karthwasten,
    Temple of Dibella

Reward:
    Agent of Dibella, Enchanting training

Disposition:
    =1 (Hamal)
    =1 (Orla)
    =1 (Anwen)
    =1 (Senna)

I liked the name and it fit with my character.

http://www.thinkbabynames.com/meaning/0/Anwen

Anwen \a-nwen, an-wen\ as a girl's name is of Welsh origin, and the meaning of Anwen is "very fair".

I wanted something Welsh as I feel that works for Cimmerian. My character is half Aesir and the name meaning was very fair and her coloring is such.

http://aoc.wikia.com/wiki/Aesir

I read here that they are blond with blue eyes and they often pillage villages. Anwen was a child of forced conception her father was away during the raid.

I put some thought into it and now I'm looking through names to come up with someone that would fit that I like.

Quote Originally Posted by starhunterceo View Post
    I recommend the name slave....perhaps virginsacrifice.

Pm me if you need more ideas.

Satetkaslilhelper?

I think we had this discussion more than once on Set. She is Cimmerian and would rather stab your character in the crotch than be your slave. Thank you for the offer however.
    Last edited by Anwen; 12th September 2013 at 00:46.

Quote Originally Posted by Anwen View Post
    Anwen \a-nwen, an-wen\ as a girl's name is of Welsh origin, and the meaning of Anwen is "very fair".

I wanted something Welsh as I feel that works for Cimmerian. My character is half Aesir and the name meaning was very fair and her coloring is such.
    Quite wisely thought.
    Mixing the Cimmerian name, with the beauty of the Aesir.

I hope you find a new name!

Sincerely,
    /Asfrid