Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Guilds heading back to pvp server.

The role players like myself that went to pve server were forced to go there due to lack of rp pop on the PvP server. Now that is fixed there is no reason to remain.

Sieges on the pve sever were a joke. Open world PvP always ended in a pve t4 romance wipe. There was no competition and thus a dynamic rp landscape as once flourished died. Rp for the most part was relegated to the inns and to the occasional emote fight between pompous d-bags who never wanted to allow anything unexpected to alter their scripted love fest.

Bottom line is now there is no choice but to return. It'll be up to the rp masters to make sure the story lines on fury justify the bravado. However, with me and azmith and the several others I see represented here I am confident that at least in the short term we will illustrate the amazing potential open world PvP offers rp storylines.
    Satet-ka High Priest of Set

Quote Originally Posted by K4nnyc View Post
    Fury:
    1. Lots of minigames
    2. Occasional sieging
    3. No pug raids
    4. Very few (almost none) pug Khitia Hard modes
    5. Lots of cheating
    6. Medium to Low Population
    7. Cyrillic Spam fills Global

Crom
    1. Lots of minigames
    2. Occasional sieging
    3. Many pug raids, even T4
    4. Many pug Khitia Hard modes
    5. Some cheating
    6. High Population
    7. Minimal Cyrillic Global spam

The delaying of the free transfers are actually a good thing. People on Fury and Crom can see what the servers are like, and can make more of an informed choice about these servers by themselves.
    I think I summed it up quite accurately, that Crom is a better place to play with the pvp side of the game in its current condition.

If Funcom had a more robust exploit policy, fixed the consequence system and added some pvp content then Fury would be a better place to play. Until then, Crom is where it's at.

And to answer the OP's thread, I dont think ANY guild will head back to Fury. Not one.
    LOL at you xD. first of all there is pug t1-t2 raids,
    there is cheating?, well i guess being good is cheating since there is 2-4 videos made from me.. which... 4 of them is deleted due to fact its just lag in khesatta, nothing more,

tbh, there is like 2-4 cheating and this u call LOTZ of cheating,

and now on the real facts, been there seen this, crom pvp is awfull, only pvp guys there is from fury who know what to do, and few mericans.

secendly, I got conq on crom, and we managed to wipe in vistrix 7 times, yakhmar wiped 5 times, but hey t4 gear not enough for tanking. and dt dont know how to turn boss,

Im pretty sure that no one important is going to crom, few low level newbies maybe or random scattered around baddies withoug guilld.

as long as they dont fill my mini with crap players like on crom im happy to stay on fury, (too much trash on fury aleready go crom!)

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    ... and dt dont know how to turn boss,
    this is actually funny, since in the first (+/-) 3 years of AoC, no one was feeling the unavoidable urge to turn the boss with DT pets and all went fine regardless.. now if you´re a DT that can´t (or can´t be arsed) to turn the boss, you´re out of the raid, because the raid is most probably unable to kill the boss with proper ol´school tanking (be it Crom or Fury)

Im pretty sure that no one important is going to crom, few low level newbies maybe or random scattered around baddies withoug guilld.

as long as they dont fill my mini with crap players like on crom im happy to stay on fury, (too much trash on fury aleready go crom!)
    http://4-akamai.tapcdn.com/images/th...95-animate.png
    aka Morte.. Morce.. Morte.. Morce again.. bah, whatever..

this morning....crom JS and some dungeons....fury 0 minis...

LOL at you xD. first of all there is pug t1-t2 raids,
    there is cheating?, well i guess being good is cheating since there is 2-4 videos made from me.. which... 4 of them is deleted due to fact its just lag in khesatta, nothing more,

tbh, there is like 2-4 cheating and this u call LOTZ of cheating,

and now on the real facts, been there seen this, crom pvp is awfull, only pvp guys there is from fury who know what to do, and few mericans.

secendly, I got conq on crom, and we managed to wipe in vistrix 7 times, yakhmar wiped 5 times, but hey t4 gear not enough for tanking. and dt dont know how to turn boss,
    I dont know you. I dont know if you cheat and I didnt watch these videos of you.

But! Saying that there is only 2-4 people hacking on Fury just discredits anything else that flops out of your mouth.
    Then following that up with a "DT's cant tank Vistrix rant!"
    What are you bleating on about?

The point is that Fury has very little going on apart from minigames. There are very easy to grasp reasons for that situation.

1. Cheating.
    2. No pvp systems whatsoever
    3. No consequence systems

World pvp is reduced to:
    4. Keshetta duels, which is fun but old for many people
    5. Bored vet or high level players PVPer(s) ganking undergeared or low level PVE quester, which is lame
    6. Occasional fight outside of PVE instance which can be fun

Simply put: This is not enough PVP content to maintain the population, so people go to CROM where there is more content and more population, and I think that when free transfers open, people will move to CROM from FURY because of these facts.

Im not a pvp hater. I just want Funcom to man up admit they fvcked it up and fix it.
    Pvp in AOC is Awesome!

are u stupid or what? this combat system was developed for pvp, it is f*cking horrible for pve, slow and boring for pve, and you must be wery bad in pvp if you think that ppl cheat as much as global whiners do qq about it.. if they doing combos in air, sliding combos, teleport, it is just lag, combos in air in other hand is as good thing as combo skip ( which i want it back).

in pve i actually prefer caster game play because i can just spam 1.2.3 tab target, 1.2.3 much faster, less getting bored grinding scripted crap

Quote Originally Posted by Argantes View Post
    this is actually funny, since in the first (+/-) 3 years of AoC, no one was feeling the unavoidable urge to turn the boss with DT pets and all went fine regardless.. now if you´re a DT that can´t (or can´t be arsed) to turn the boss, you´re out of the raid, because the raid is most probably unable to kill the boss with proper ol´school tanking (be it Crom or Fury)

http://4-akamai.tapcdn.com/images/th...95-animate.png
    Im mostly laughing every time i write my crap on forums, every time i read that the one who comment / qq about is some crom or set baddie, or some baddie from pvp server who ran to crom to farm scripted dungeons xD

people will move to CROM from FURY because of these facts.
    Ofc, many of them will move to Crom!

Why rolling boring khesh duells when you can have UBER T4 gear and faceroll other players? I mean yeah, it's based on PvE but seriously, Age of Conan is a thoroughgoing PvE- Game
    "Vɪᴄᴛᴏʀʏ ɪs ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡɪʟʟɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴘᴀʏ ɪᴛ's ᴘʀɪᴄᴇ." - Sᴜɴ Tᴢᴜ

Rᴀɴɢᴇʀ ʙʏ ʙɪʀᴛʜ: Mᴇᴍsʜᴜʀ ʜᴀs ᴘʟᴀʏᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ 325 ᴅᴀʏs 14 ʜᴏᴜʀs 38 ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇs 30 sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅs.

The point is that Fury has very little going on apart from minigames. There are very easy to grasp reasons for that situation.

1. Cheating.
    Lol, its a well known fact and everyone knows that on Crom way more cheaters than on Fury, why even mention?
    Cripples gonna cripple

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast