Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Guilds heading back to pvp server.

Our guild left Tyranny as there was rarely enough players to even pop a mini..there was no open world to be found. The merge has brought many new pvpers and minis pop constantly. We have also had some fun battles in CE
    Will I move a toon back to Fury/tyranny? maybe but not a main. Will the guild go ? cannot see that happening.

And as a side note ... I keep seeing global referring to Americans as if all players on set were American...Please realise that set /tyranny were not all Americans some of us are Canadian some of us are Australian among others... It would be like saying all EU were German or Polish or whatever [wrong!]

I AM CANADIAN!
    Ata
    Last edited by Ataline; 16th September 2013 at 20:26.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel396 View Post
    ------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Loaf-of-Evil
    You give up a lot in your life, yes? It's a game. Transfer for free. If you get beat down in pvp, transfer back. Pretty simple.

Wow loaf, not very bright are you, its not about being beat down, its about paying for more transfers. Sure you can transfer over for free, but it costs to come back, pretty simple are you not? PVP servers are dead, nothing going on, thats not gonna change so Please learn to read before making dumb comments, spare yourself the embaressment.

HA!

Keeping ye olde wool over ye eyes, yes?

Fury is roling with people and pvp, the reason for joining.

If you really are that scared of pvp, and can't afford a measley $50 for transfer back after you get beat down again, maybe you need a job, or a new job, or maybe you should stay on crom...

Giggity!

Quote Originally Posted by Loaf-of-Evil View Post
    HA!

Keeping ye olde wool over ye eyes, yes?

Fury is roling with people and pvp, the reason for joining.

If you really are that scared of pvp, and can't afford a measley $50 for transfer back after you get beat down again, maybe you need a job, or a new job, or maybe you should stay on crom...

Giggity!
    And now that we've heard from the players to whom $50 is nothing but pocket change, the rest of us who have to work for a living and to whom $50 isn't something easy to part with have a bit more to consider than spending such money on a whim. Especially when the point for quite a few players is teamwork and enjoying the game, not the caustic atmosphere caused by PVP.

So, maybe we -should- stay on Crom. After all, this is where all the PVPers come when they need something. I don't see any PVEers going to Fury to get what they need, so maybe it's just Crom is where the real game is played.

Quote Originally Posted by Urzra View Post
    And now that we've heard from the players to whom $50 is nothing but pocket change, the rest of us who have to work for a living and to whom $50 isn't something easy to part with have a bit more to consider than spending such money on a whim. Especially when the point for quite a few players is teamwork and enjoying the game, not the caustic atmosphere caused by PVP.

So, maybe we -should- stay on Crom. After all, this is where all the PVPers come when they need something. I don't see any PVEers going to Fury to get what they need, so maybe it's just Crom is where the real game is played.

If $50 is really that much, then I guess you do not pay sub, or buy things from the market, or pay for internet access, tv, etc.

If you can't spare 50 bucks after a couple of months, 25 a month for 2 months, 6.25 a week, .89 cents a day,then yes, you have a problem. You need to borrow mom and dad's credit card, or not eat 1 fast food meal a week.

I bet if you, and your guild, came over and set up for pve AND pvp, you would have a blast. I would even be willing to have my guild meet with you, and we could smash stuff together! Seriously. Pm me for Excellence.

Giggity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sarhal View Post
    Saying Fury is dead it quite super wrong. Personally I dont care much if we have 1000 or 10000 on Fury, since I have all stuff which I want ongoing,

1 - minis 24/7 (ty americans for filling night/morning pop gap)
    2 - premades every day
    3 - fullfilled sieges vs decent enemy
    4 - open world pvp, if I really want it

So PvP part on Fury is more than ok, if u social and wanna participate.
    You can get all this on a PvE server minus the open world.
    And if you are in open world you are obviously PvEing so WTF ARE YOU DOING ON A PVP SERVER CAREBEAR!!!!!!!
    People just don't want to invest time in an MMO. A true showing of ADD. I think AOC isn't a game for you if you just want to start out at max levels. You should try star wars, Call of Duty, AION, or any of the other instant gratification games.

If $50 is really that much, then I guess you do not pay sub, or buy things from the market, or pay for internet access, tv, etc.

If you can't spare 50 bucks after a couple of months, 25 a month for 2 months, 6.25 a week, .89 cents a day,then yes, you have a problem. You need to borrow mom and dad's credit card, or not eat 1 fast food meal a week.

I bet if you, and your guild, came over and set up for pve AND pvp, you would have a blast. I would even be willing to have my guild meet with you, and we could smash stuff together! Seriously. Pm me for Excellence.

Giggity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I guess that's the difference between people who have money handed to them and those who have to earn every penny. Fifty bucks is not a small deal when it's for nothing except repairing a mistake you didn't have to make in the first place. And your guesses would be wrong, so don't be too confident you know what you are talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Urzra View Post
    Well, I guess that's the difference between people who have money handed to them and those who have to earn every penny. Fifty bucks is not a small deal when it's for nothing except repairing a mistake you didn't have to make in the first place. And your guesses would be wrong, so don't be too confident you know what you are talking about.

I just realized every post you have made is very emo. You change the way I look at pve players, "Player's Very Emo". If you can't pvp, that's fine, but if you wanna give it a go, let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Ataline View Post
    Our guild left Tyranny as there was rarely enough players to even pop a mini..there was no open world to be found. The merge has brought many new pvpers and minis pop constantly. We have also had some fun battles in CE
    Will I move a toon back to Fury/tyranny? maybe but not a main. Will the guild go ? cannot see that happening.

And as a side note ... I keep seeing global referring to Americans as if all players on set were American...Please realise that set /tyranny were not all Americans some of us are Canadian some of us are Australian among others... It would be like saying all EU were German or Polish or whatever [wrong!]

I AM CANADIAN!
    Ata
    Canada is in America so.. you are an american. If you dont believe ask it to your Dad
    -> DT:Stiraqvcrn; Necro:Munyidora; ToS:Stiraqvaa; Guard:Stirameco; BS: Stiraqcanya, ...

If you see one Stira wipeing a group or a raid Its me

Quote Originally Posted by xiulo88 View Post
    Canada is in America so.. you are an american. If you dont believe ask it to your Dad
    Canada is continental American, not United States of American. Granted, this is just a response to a trolling euro...
    Daedylus - Ranger, PVP 10 (Fury)
    Ehlicya - Sin, PVP 5 (Fury)
    Prysm - Ranger, PVP 5 (Rage)
    Tantylus - HOX, PVP 6 (Crom)
    Oculys - POM, PVP 3 (Fury)

I just realized every post you have made is very emo. You change the way I look at pve players, "Player's Very Emo". If you can't pvp, that's fine, but if you wanna give it a go, let me know.
    I'm not surprised that a PVP player would seek to turn any conversation not going their way into a fight between the participants, since I've seen that tendency among all such players.

To you, 50 bucks is nothing, just chump change to be thrown around. To some of us, it is very hard to justify that kind of expenditure merely to experience content we already have on Crom. I don't see the PVPers on Fury to be any more than those we had on Set and now Crom...same crowd, same interest, same goals. Except, of course, they have to come to Crom to get anything done except PVP because doing anything but PVP on a PVP server is next to impossible.

So, I'll keep my own council about where and with whom I choose to play with, until such time as a valid reason can be shown why I would want to be a target for griefers every moment of my playtime.
    Last edited by Urzra; 17th September 2013 at 20:17.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast