Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Guilds heading back to pvp server.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel396 View Post
    ------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow loaf, not very bright are you, its not about being beat down, its about paying for more transfers. Sure you can transfer over for free, but it costs to come back, pretty simple are you not? PVP servers are dead, nothing going on, thats not gonna change so Please learn to read before making dumb comments, spare yourself the embaressment.
    Indeed. This is the main sticking point. In order to have any chance of survival on a PVP server, you have to have a fully-kitted out lvl 80 character (and you will still probably die unless you have a Guild ready to support you) to transfer over. If the experience is a bad one and you don't have the money free to transfer back (along with the risk of losing your name on both legs of the transfer), you have effectively just lost one of your main characters to a bad decision.

Besides, if the population on Fury is as good as people are claiming here, why are they begging for people to transfer there?

Quote Originally Posted by Urzra View Post
    Besides, if the population on Fury is as good as people are claiming here, why are they begging for people to transfer there?
    Maybe because pve server players keep adversting their server like if it was the only choice, which is wrong ?

Quote Originally Posted by Religolibri View Post
    Maybe because pve server players keep adversting their server like if it was the only choice, which is wrong ?
    Irrelevant, really, since either the claim that there are lots of people on Fury and PVP is going strong is true, or that there aren't a lot of people on Fury and players there are crying for people to come is true. Not both.

Besides, if a person isn't interested in being hacked to pieces every time they try to do a quest or try to do anything solo, then Crom -is- the only choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel396 View Post
    PVP servers are dead, nothing going on, thats not gonna change
    Nope, Fury is far from dead and I hope it is gonna stay that way for a long time.

Irrelevant, really, since either the claim that there are lots of people on Fury and PVP is going strong is true, or that there aren't a lot of people on Fury and players there are crying for people to come is true. Not both.
    Well, the more the merrier is true not only for PvE servers. Even if there is a lot of people some of us still remember times when there was way more. We need people to keep it going and there is just a lot of bad advertising from PvE guys.

Besides, if a person isn't interested in being hacked to pieces every time they try to do a quest or try to do anything solo, then Crom -is- the only choice.
    People (especially males) like to compete with each othere and there is nothing wrong with it. Some may think of it like you "being hacked to pieces", but there are people who believe that they can get better so they can fight their own battles.

I'm not saying that Fury or Crom is better - everyone has their own playstyle and that's the way to choose server. If you focus on PvE than Crom is your obvious choice. If you like PvP you should definitely go Fury.

Saying Fury is dead it quite super wrong. Personally I dont care much if we have 1000 or 10000 on Fury, since I have all stuff which I want ongoing,

1 - minis 24/7 (ty americans for filling night/morning pop gap)
    2 - premades every day
    3 - fullfilled sieges vs decent enemy
    4 - open world pvp, if I really want it

So PvP part on Fury is more than ok, if u social and wanna participate.

PvE ofc worse than Crom and there population essential especially pug-wise, but if u join ok guild u wouldnt have troubles with it, think now on Fury like 5 guilds have T4 on farm, and alike amount progressing in it. So its enough opportunities for ppl who really relies on it.
    Cripples gonna cripple

fury is hot right now. lotta fun. may be the last time you get to play on a pvp server w/ a decent population.

If crom turns out to be the last server, you can xfer back.

I say go play on the pvp server and enjoy the world pvp while it lasts. May be your last chance.

Many of us have missed the world pvp, well, now is your chance to get in those big pvp world battles.

Love
    me

Indeed. This is the main sticking point. In order to have any chance of survival on a PVP server, you have to have a fully-kitted out lvl 80 character (and you will still probably die unless you have a Guild ready to support you) to transfer over. If the experience is a bad one and you don't have the money free to transfer back (along with the risk of losing your name on both legs of the transfer), you have effectively just lost one of your main characters to a bad decision.

I can answer the begging question.

No one wants to say goodbye to friends and family.
    Satet-ka High Priest of Set

Quote Originally Posted by starhunterceo View Post
    I can answer the begging question.

No one wants to say goodbye to friends and family.

Well, that's what happens when someone decides to switch. They are choosing to leave their friends, and for them to then beg afterwards to those same friends they abandoned to follow them so they don't have to feel bad is a bit...less than honest.

Besides, the overall begging is for anyone and everyone to transfer, not just specific people, so I hardly think what you said is true here.
    Last edited by Urzra; 15th September 2013 at 03:47.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarhal View Post
    I fully agree with Sarhal on this. And i would also add PvP events upcoming and very active duel pit.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Well, that's what happens when someone decides to switch. They are choosing to leave their friends, and for them to then beg afterwards to those same friends they abandoned to follow them so they don't have to feel bad is a bit...less than honest.

Besides, the overall begging is for anyone and everyone to transfer, not just specific people, so I hardly think what you said is true here.
    Perhaps but begging during the last merger is why we transferred to the pve server.

Invicta Amazon's and sahada went....empire of stygia was one of the last to succum to the pressure.

I dunno I'll keep a toon on both cause I think history will repeat but so far I see fun to be had. Convincing friends of this will be my number one goal for 30 days.
    Satet-ka High Priest of Set

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast