Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Guilds heading back to pvp server.

The population of fury trippled since the merge. We had two instances of kesh yesterday so if your worried about population don't be. However if raiding and pve is your focal point then stay on crom. You will get the benefits of raiding plus minis pop just fine. I personally have toons on every server and it makes the experience alot better.
    Omg your obviously hacking

Fury is awesome now! Minis on all lvls alot of pvp in every zone. We have even had some big fights in kesh in the weekend there will be 2 days of pure sieging and pure fun! Come ko7n the fun!

I loled. People should not talk bad about fury if they're not in. Sure you can do more raid on Crom, because that's the point of pve server. But there are enough opportunity on Fury. I you like pvp open world, I don't see why you should think about it twice, go to fury.

Lol @ people, Fury's ****ing awesome. There's 3 minis in at once during prime-time plus multiple instances of Kesh as well as skilled players. Barbaric posted a thread and multiple people commented on how US was better by far? Maybe try coming to a real server, There's some amazing competition here. Plus a little brawl for the BK's yesterday.
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard View Post
    The population of fury trippled since the merge. We had two instances of kesh yesterday so if your worried about population don't be. However if raiding and pve is your focal point then stay on crom. You will get the benefits of raiding plus minis pop just fine. I personally have toons on every server and it makes the experience alot better.
    The difference between me and you my padawan is I take down actually numbers on both servers using the search function at every level bracket and race.

Double the pop currently on crom. Oh and I saw a t4 German pug.

That said....way more PvP on the PvP server....go fig
    Last edited by starhunterceo; 12th September 2013 at 22:13.
    Satet-ka High Priest of Set

Quote Originally Posted by starhunterceo View Post
    The role players were sitting in the inn erping and emote kicking one another in the nuts....
    Do not pull everyone over with a comb!

Quote Originally Posted by starhunterceo View Post
    The role players were sitting in the inn erping and emote kicking one another in the nuts....
    Hmm...I don't recall kicking you in the nuts or erping when I did RP as part of our weekly Guild RP (in fact, I don't think it ever came up), so this must have been on Fury. Either that, or you and I weren't at the same RP.

And to answer other comments in this thread, not everyone goes to Crom because they are sheep, or because they are looking for the gear. Some of us simply don't need PVP to define our enjoyment of the game. We aren't part of the problem, but part of the solution.

Come back to fury asap. US players needs your support, the guilds who left tyranny must have farmed T4 up the butt now, so get your asses back here and support rest of the US players on fury.

Quote Originally Posted by Urzra View Post
    Hmm...I don't recall kicking you in the nuts or erping when I did RP as part of our weekly Guild RP (in fact, I don't think it ever came up), so this must have been on Fury. Either that, or you and I weren't at the same RP.

And to answer other comments in this thread, not everyone goes to Crom because they are sheep, or because they are looking for the gear. Some of us simply don't need PVP to define our enjoyment of the game. We aren't part of the problem, but part of the solution.
    I was referring very specifically to the rp of merger night that I experienced in the inn.

I got involved or rather tried to get involved in an emote fight in the shi where I was kicked in the balls!

Yes your rp is epic lord urzra. I find it hard to imagine your PvP free rp couldn't exist on the PvP server however I know for sure my PvP rp is extremely hard to orchastrate on a pve server. It was doable but I found there to be some general philosophical differences between how to resolve conflicts on a massive scale.

Additionally the t4 alliances make PvP rp a challenge
    Satet-ka High Priest of Set

------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Loaf-of-Evil
    You give up a lot in your life, yes? It's a game. Transfer for free. If you get beat down in pvp, transfer back. Pretty simple.

Wow loaf, not very bright are you, its not about being beat down, its about paying for more transfers. Sure you can transfer over for free, but it costs to come back, pretty simple are you not? PVP servers are dead, nothing going on, thats not gonna change so Please learn to read before making dumb comments, spare yourself the embaressment.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast