Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Guilds heading back to pvp server.

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    Because who likes to sit in khemi and wait 10m for mini game to start then its full of noobs who are playing first time, then u leave mini game. then u get coward shame and you are in endless ring with crom baddies.

i rather gank/duel while wait, and atleast have chance to do some pvp and kill ppl who try to quest,

crom is just so boring and dull, fury has more to offer and u know it,

fury got t1.t2.t3.t4 raids, world pvp/duels, more minis with better quality, no parcels after dungeon (LOL) now tell me why i would wanna go play with Vandalion players in minis..

If you get cowards shame then stop leaving the game. Your argument here is irrelevant. Leavers and afkers on both servers.

Ganking lowbies or undergeared questers is not pvp and its not a good advertisement for Fury. An irrelevant point that doesn't help your argument.

Crom has minigames and T1,2,3,4 raids. You can also duel in CE.
    There are also many K6s running all the time. Raids on Fury: Sure some guilds do T4. But pug raids T1 and higher are rare. Pug K6s are also not common. What you wrote is a lie.
    Pvp in AOC is Awesome!

based on my experiences it really doesnt matter if you join minigames on Crom or Fury its same lottery....Crom has more raid/dungeon pugs even more minis poping (again just my opinion and from my point of view when I am playing) so only difference is if you like to do duels and gank questing pple.

Quote Originally Posted by Mathieulombardi View Post
    Really? I was going to ask if people left minis or hide in fury as bad as crom. Geeze. no good place to play.
    Honestly, the amount of players i see giving up and hiding on Crom is way more than on Fury. It happens but lately i don't think i managed to do a single mini on Crom without it. It wasn't like that a while ago, don't know what happened (since it's far from being exclusively a US thing it's not merge linked)

@89ideaz89: You can also add sieging. The two big "factions" of Fury are sieging something like twice a week. Premades occuring rather often. Open-World fights (while writting i just got out of a nice 2h CE session).
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Vehl View Post
    @89ideaz89: You can also add sieging. The two big "factions" of Fury are sieging something like twice a week. Premades occuring rather often. Open-World fights (while writting i just got out of a nice 2h CE session).
    I thought sieges are broken...

Quote Originally Posted by Zatochi View Post
    To be honest and playing pvp on both server, everyone really beleaving pvp on fury being better never played on crom or want just to believe this.

PvP Skill on both servers are the same, no difference. you havbe a lot of nubs on both server, there is no difference. player leaving minis on fury is even worth then on crom.
    No that is not my experience (not been playing there much recently I'll give you that). Crom has a lot more players and a lot more pvers and people with pve spec and pve gear (edit : I know that pve gear is good for some classes but by that I mean bad choice of gear for pvp in general) and/or simply lacking in pvp abilities (even in high level pve you can play with one hand and no keybinds after all).

Quote Originally Posted by 89ideaz89 View Post
    They've mostly been lag free and overall stable (crashes happen but not too often) for quite some time now. Not sure exactly since when but I guess it's a combination of patches + decrease in population aka decrease in server load. The new US servers also seem to handle sieges better than before IMO (even after merges with US servers and slight increase in pop) as in few spikes and reasonably stable latency at peak hours. Last 48v48 sieges I've had were butter smooth latency wise (and I play melees only, even did one on BS). Even playable with maxed graphical settings in my case (except when there's a big concentration of spells but that never lasts long^^)

And yes Fury has sieges every week (mostly between the 2 big "factions" like Vehl said).

Quote Originally Posted by K4nnyc View Post
    I've given you my reasons why I think this is the case and you think I am wrong, but you didn't write why. You just qq.

So come on, tell my why you think nobody will leave Fury and why there will be a flood of people going back to Fury from Crom?
    We have explained things to you many times but you're in total denial and stuck in your fairy tale.
    Last edited by kalston; 6th October 2013 at 16:17.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    No that is not my experience (not been playing there much recently I'll give you that). Crom has a lot more players and a lot more pvers and people with pve spec and pve gear (edit : I know that pve gear is good for some classes but by that I mean bad choice of gear for pvp in general) and/or simply lacking in pvp abilities (even in high level pve you can play with one hand and no keybinds after all).
    Thats just bu.llshit you know? no one i know who is actually playing pvp on a regular basis is going to play with pve spec in pvp, especially if since we all have at least 2 specs we can all switch in between.

and most classes are only playable at the limit with keybinds even in pve.

Thats all prejudices you have.

I thought we were talking about pugs, where you see all kinds of random things but then you talk about "regular pvpers". Regular pvpers on both servers are of course roughly the same. I'm not speaking about them. But Crom has a lot more "very occasional" pvpers. It's just like when you do pve on Fury with pvp focused people, they'll come in pvp gear and pvp spec and some even use the second spec slot to have a second pvp spec.

And not sure you understood me regarding keybinds, of course you can't get the BEST out of your class without them (captain obvious) but pve is simple enough that clickers can succeed in all content.
    Last edited by kalston; 6th October 2013 at 16:52.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by 89ideaz89 View Post
    Why? Past 10 sieges have been zero lag
    Fury has sieges atleast 2-4 times in a week. Zero crashes, zero lag. All settings maxed

@zatochi

Continue living ur own fairy tale Crom, minis are full of people with dt pets and sins without lotus shields. It is rare case when u get someone in pug who even knows the tactics and are not just exploring minigames
    Last edited by ghostFromThePast; 6th October 2013 at 17:19.

Ok. I think this thread has gone on long enough. Since it is now more and more flame/troll/name/shame/accusations it is now:

Thread closed
    Closed
    Hamsters and rangers and everyone, REJOICE!

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910