Thread: Role-Players, Welcome to Crom!

Default Role-Players, Welcome to Crom!

I would just like to give a warm and friendly welcome, to all the role-players that will be joining us on Crom!
    I am sure we'll have nothing but amazing times ahead, and good fun for everyone!

Here are also some helpful links.

Asgardian Exiles
    Asgardian Exiles, Recurring RP Event

Other Websites within the Role-play Community
    Vinterfjell
    AOC-RP.com

Guides
    Role-Playing Mannerisms
    The Fearghal Guide to Role-playing in an MMO

Guild lists
    [CROM] Attention RP Guilds!
    Be sure to add your RP guild to the list!

RPG Source Books, Lore and Wiki
    Conan RPG Source Books
    Hyborian Age, Wikipedia
    AoC wiki

May you all arrive safely on Crom!

Sincerely,
    /Asfrid

Quote Originally Posted by Urzra View Post
    I suppose that counts as witty where you come from. Wait, I can do that too....

...except I respect the spirit and intent of the thread and original poster too much to do so at their expense. You'll just have to use your imagination.
    Thank you for those kind words, and your respect, Urzra.
    I'm truly humbled.

Sincerely,
    /Asfrid

Can add my guild if you like since we will maintain a presence on both servers.

Legion of Amun Ra (aka Empire of Stygia)

Leader : Set ...
    Contact person: high priest of set Satet-ka

Guild Description : represent Stygian culture in all its variety. Conglomerate of various religious sects and nationalist agendas that range from a whore in the SHI to a megalomaniac dictator. PvP interest in some rprs but not all.

RP classification: Heavy
    Last edited by starhunterceo; 18th September 2013 at 00:09.
    Satet-ka High Priest of Set

Quote Originally Posted by Asfrid View Post
    Thank you for those kind words, and your respect, Urzra.
    I'm truly humbled.

Sincerely,
    /Asfrid
    I've looked over your Guild's website, and you deserve that respect, both for the efforts to promote RP in what is supposed to be an MMORPG, and for the level of dedication to the setting of Hyboria I saw in your Guild site.

Also, i apologize if you thought my prior comment was a bit sharp, but it struck a nerve to see someone yet again trying to tear down RP on a PVE server.

Quote Originally Posted by Urzra View Post
    I've looked over your Guild's website, and you deserve that respect, both for the efforts to promote RP in what is supposed to be an MMORPG, and for the level of dedication to the setting of Hyboria I saw in your Guild site.

Also, i apologize if you thought my prior comment was a bit sharp, but it struck a nerve to see someone yet again trying to tear down RP on a PVE server.
    I'm humbled you'd take time to visit our website, and I'm glad you think me and my guild deserves such praise.
    We're glad you had a pleasant read, and that our devotion to Hyboria and Crom is worth respect.
    We'll continue with all our efforts and our dedication to both Role-playing and maintaining our vision of Hyboria.

Again, Thank you. We're only human.
    Perhaps we'll meet in-game one day!

With warm well-wishes,
    /Asfrid and Asgardian Exiles.