Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Goodbye Set

Listen, the US and Euro guys will interact plenty.

With the HUGE population that SET is bringing over to Crom, and with the completely loyal and fanatic individuals left in the game from the US side, the Euros will have plenty of time to play with us.

What does the US have to offer Crom?

Well, we as a server have 17 shotted Vistrix before. Worlds first I might add.

Our Wing 1 raids consist of white hitting yaremka for the first 90% on pug raids, and even some guild runs.

Our Wing 3 raids consist of 7 conq's "conq" rezzing people to get though them.

Our Wing 2 raids consist of waiting for a Full T3/4 guard to get though with max heal rating healers, and full caco, and also full flanking. If you don't have these things the 1st boss in wing 2 is impossible. Period!

We bring allot to the table! Enjoy!
    Guards: Schou/Schoujr, DT: Mycroch, Conq: Kenfast, Barb: Sonofcronus, Sin's: Crazyassin/Daggerdick, Hox: Scorchnburn, Demo: Touchofdeath, Tos: Enslaveu, BS: Meballs

Quote Originally Posted by kennyfisterbotm View Post

With the HUGE population that SET is bringing over to Crom, and with the completely loyal and fanatic individuals left in the game from the US side, the Euros will have plenty of time to play with us.

Our Wing 1 raids consist of white hitting yaremka for the first 90% on pug raids, and even some guild runs.

Our Wing 2 raids consist of waiting for a Full T3/4 guard to get though with max heal rating healers, and full caco, and also full flanking. If you don't have these things the 1st boss in wing 2 is impossible. Period!

Haha, this is why I don't do pug T1/T2/T3 raids.

Well,saw this on Crom few weeks ago :

LFM Atzel's Fortress 3/6 (AAs,XP,GEAR required)

Sounds like a perfect match ,fun times ahead

We have the best leecher HM group makers!! I mean there's no shame about it.
    Soldiers forms: Asks for both a MT and OT
    Rogue forms: Asks for rogue to join with gear/AA/exp (can't be the class he's on)
    PoM/ToS forms: Asks for a BS to join
    In general: "Gear/AA/EXP" and get kicked if wearing one blue, while the guy with the star is in lvl 50 greens.
    ...and the best one
    LF1M mage for HMs: Try to get in on HoX and you'll learn it's not a mage.

Going to miss Set, was my home at launch, My first and best guild experience was on Set with Legends of Valhalla. Lots of memories, mind you it's not the same server anymore and all I once knew is a distant memory. Anyways we'll have to make the best of our new server. It will be nice having people online during those times of insomnia.

5 years and 4 servers.. all mergers...
    Omm->>Wicanna->>Set->>Crom
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

At least top 20 on renown will all be active guilds who do ****...
    Artreborn - HoX FOREVER!!!
    PvP 6 - 8k+ Kills/2.5k+ deaths, Suicide Style!

Quote Originally Posted by tman1991 View Post
    5 years and 4 servers.. all mergers...
    Omm->>Wicanna->>Set->>Crom
    Next merge will be our walking papers.

Quote Originally Posted by kennyfisterbotm View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Hersch View Post
    We have the best leecher HM group makers!! I mean there's no shame about it.
    Soldiers forms: Asks for both a MT and OT
    Rogue forms: Asks for rogue to join with gear/AA/exp (can't be the class he's on)
    PoM/ToS forms: Asks for a BS to join
    In general: "Gear/AA/EXP" and get kicked if wearing one blue, while the guy with the star is in lvl 50 greens.
    ...and the best one
    LF1M mage for HMs: Try to get in on HoX and you'll learn it's not a mage.
    I think we can all agree that there are terrible players on both servers and I intend to prove to be the terriblest.

Willkommen/Welcome to Crom!

I hope you will enjoy Crom's special dungeons like Xixiluku, Kiki, Yukhumur and Villa Nativity! ^^
    Tainted Souls on Crom - Johara's Featplanner

Hushi (HoX) - Igne natura renovatur integra

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast