Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Which Server

Default Which Server

Which server is everyone going to with there free server move.

Well im on fury at the moment ,but im planning to move on crom ,higher population ,many pugs ,on fury are only russians now.

Quote Originally Posted by emiloo View Post
    Well im on fury at the moment ,but im planning to move on crom ,higher population ,many pugs ,on fury are only russians now.
    I was planning the same tbh, Am all about pvp but pvp today on fury is not the same as it used to be

Are there going to be any servers to transfer to after the move?

Isn't it going to be like 1 pve 1 pvp and 1 b&g or something?
    Ashareth: Assassin (80) - Tsong: Ranger (80) - Ashoreth: Dark Templar (80) - Belidos: Conqueror (80)
    Ashorath: Guardian (52) - Asharoth: Priest of Mitra (80) - Asheera: Tempest of Set (80)
    Asharath: Bear Shaman (5) - Asharatep: Demonologist (80)

Again for those who are not able to use search function or finds it too much complicated here you can read all http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=184930
    Elleanorr - Stygian Demonologist
    "That which does not kill us makes us stronger"
    {Circle of Eternity}

Quote Originally Posted by emiloo View Post
    Saying that when guilded in Black Steel (russian guild) makes me laugh.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Planning to stay on Fury. Fury has enough pug pve for my needs and it has minigames all the time. Crom has ofc lots of pug pve, but its irrelevant because i can only fit to one pug group at the time and minis are rare on Crom

I'm going to be moving one of my chars back to Fury, I'll see how it goes and might move the rest later in the month.

I am in black steel guild since 2 months. And pvp is not fun anymore. Lots of t4 players so pvp is not as it used to be anymore. And who said pvp on crom are a rare thing? I see some bull**** on this forum. Yesterday on cr om were 2 js running in 1 time and hallowed vaults. So we`ll see after merge

Quote Originally Posted by JinDjw View Post
    Planning to stay on Fury. Fury has enough pug pve for my needs and it has minigames all the time. Crom has ofc lots of pug pve, but its irrelevant because i can only fit to one pug group at the time and minis are rare on Crom
    There is hardly any PuG anything on Fury. Fair enough if thats what you need.

But minis rare on Crom? Thats just not true.
    Pvp in AOC is Awesome!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast