Thread: Solo PVP Build Please

Default Solo PVP Build Please

Anyone can give me a hybrid PVP build please?

I've been looking but can't seem to find any.

I'm not sure what you mean by solo spec, but here's a few builds. I'm no barb experte but these are the ones i've been playing lately. All rather classic builds.

28/45/6 I know some give up EB when they play in groupe but i can't get use to play without.

36/37/6 nice to have the extra KB with it's super long range and 5/5 in AM.

39/22/18 First build a friend gave me. Started PvPing with it. Strange build but i remember it as fun
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

http://joharaoc.eu/feat?link=v9_1121...e9741d8a81d90c

used with bone shatter/determination - pwner tbh pretty much always 1h bone shatter when its off cd - wreck armors with dod - ww 2 and coses 9 and 10 as fillers also staggering blow to gain damage multiplier on bone shatter dot - if mass pvp like minigames etc nice is to start buff in heat of battle for best score - tmtc or rh and buff it with haste dot will hit up to 500-600ish a tick with 130 ish dps weapon - really nice

also one point in swarm fighter for those pesky pet necs - sometimes a life saver

just another one

gear: pvp set with pve accessories and weapons
    stance: tanks/healer = zerker, mages/rogues = reaver
    blue perks: protection and armor
    red perks: liberation, avoid entrapment
    green perk: what it takes
    Why i play AoC:
    Barb for Lore;
    HoX for challenge;
    BS for fun;
    Ranger to annoy;

Quote Originally Posted by PutchPT View Post
    just another one

gear: pvp set with pve accessories and weapons
    stance: tanks/healer = zerker, mages/rogues = reaver
    blue perks: protection and armor
    red perks: liberation, avoid entrapment
    green perk: what it takes
    this is a pve build right? I mean no 100% crit chance opping attack on wreck armor, no unstable mind, one point in escape artist (where the other point is in swarm fighter) etc. Looks really bad for pvp, maybe something good for killing phylacteries or killing magic boss in ai etc.

Quote Originally Posted by throughthedoor View Post
    this is a pve build right? I mean no 100% crit chance opping attack on wreck armor, no unstable mind, one point in escape artist (where the other point is in swarm fighter) etc. Looks really bad for pvp, maybe something good for killing phylacteries or killing magic boss in ai etc.
    i knew someone would make i comment like that, and no, its for PvP, and trust me i dont have any problems with it...
    i have mastered the barb enough to play PvP with any build, even full reaver with armaggeddon falls and dance of death feated (very hard though)...
    about the phylacteries comment, you think that the protection is useless in pvp? did you noticed i dont have nothing on zerker size to protect against mages, since one of the barbs job is to kill mages!?!? and also, if you didnt notice i play with REAVER STANCE, meaning???? ok i will tell, i need protection and the perk gives some also because the reaver lacks alot on it...
    you can make numerous of different builds on the barb both on pvp (solo or group) and pve (solo or group) and thats one of the reasons that makes it so cool to play, because you dont need to change to a different class to make a new play style, the barb itself provides that...

anyway, like i said on another post made by you: BARB IS NOT AN EASY TO PLAY CLASS (neither the hardest though, thats reserved for the HoX)

P.S.: apparently for you a pvp build is something like this lololol
    Last edited by PutchPT; 20th September 2013 at 12:27.
    Why i play AoC:
    Barb for Lore;
    HoX for challenge;
    BS for fun;
    Ranger to annoy;

Quote Originally Posted by PutchPT View Post
    i knew someone would make i comment like that, and no, its for PvP, and trust me i dont have any problems with it...
    i have mastered the barb enough to play PvP with any build, even full reaver with armaggeddon falls and dance of death feated (very hard though)...
    about the phylacteries comment, you think that the protection is useless in pvp? did you noticed i dont have nothing on zerker size to protect against mages, since one of the barbs job is to kill mages!?!? and also, if you didnt notice i play with REAVER STANCE, meaning???? ok i will tell, i need protection and the perk gives some also because the reaver lacks alot on it...
    you can make numerous of different builds on the barb both on pvp (solo or group) and pve (solo or group) and thats one of the reasons that makes it so cool to play, because you dont need to change to a different class to make a new play style, the barb itself provides that...

anyway, like i said on another post made by you: BARB IS NOT AN EASY TO PLAY CLASS (neither the hardest though, thats reserved for the HoX)

P.S.: apparently for you a pvp build is something like this lololol
    I would like to see you kill mages with that build as you purposely avoid the cc breaks. I mean escape artist (fully feated) and agile mind is not out of your way, you purposely avoid it. In case you didn't know, mages have a lot of cc so that is best for a barb in pvp (not that minute armor bonus)

I would like to see you kill mages with that build as you purposely avoid the cc breaks. I mean escape artist (fully feated) and agile mind is not out of your way, you purposely avoid it. In case you didn't know, mages have a lot of cc so that is best for a barb in pvp (not that minute armor bonus)
    excelent balance - KB
    escape artist - snare, root
    liberation = fears, roots, snares, stuns for any kind against any class

dont see the need for anymore unless constantly engaged in the middle of fight, but with todays healers and tanks, thats just playing stupid, its a hit and run tactic...
    i would even go with only liberation just to save my ass once and a while, also have escape artist and excellent balance for keep safe, to tell you the truth, escape artist is only used to remove sins root (to avoid liberation on CD), and excellent balanced pre-used on conqs and poms
    Last edited by PutchPT; 27th September 2013 at 16:06.
    Why i play AoC:
    Barb for Lore;
    HoX for challenge;
    BS for fun;
    Ranger to annoy;

I would like to see you kill mages with that build as you purposely avoid the cc breaks.
    I would like to see you play barb at all. With the amount of threads you start i'm rather curious.

That being i wouldn't play with PutchPT's build either. Why do you go for escape artist with only 1 point ? If i'm not mistaking it means it has a 3minute cooldown. While you could lose 2% protection but get unstable mind instead that has 2minute CD.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .