Thread: on/off player kill mode on crom

Default on/off player kill mode on crom

I thought it would be cook if you could turn on/off player kill mode on crom. There could be some rules like if you are in a fight you can't turn pk mode off and there is a 10min cd for turning it on/off. But that way, at least ppl could do duals like in kash/pinpin and stuff like that as in fury for the ppl who wanted to participate.

What are your thoughts.

I really miss world pvp from Fury, but Crom is a pve server afterall and with this feature only t4 ppl would run around and gank ppl who forgot to turn it off, or maybe had an equal duel before they ran in and ruined it. A duel function would be too much to programme, so use the arena for now.

I just don't get why would you need option like that. If you like open world PvP and you feel like you can handle gankers go Fury. If you cry everytime someone kills you or like leveling/grinding in peace than stay on Crom and have fun there.

It is not like open world these days is even close to what it used to be. You can probably level up to 80 without getting killed (on PvP server). Days of slaughter are pretty much gone.

What I'm trying to say is - you have a choice, so choose what you like and adapt instead of trying to change rules.

Default negative people

Reason why I am on crom is because it takes a lot longer to gear on fury, then I move to fury once geared; it's just that it gets boring here some times if there is nothing going on.

[Text moderated by Arishanya. Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums. If you have any questions on this moderation then please feel free to contact the Head Moderator or Community Manager.]
    Last edited by Arishanya; 8th September 2013 at 19:15.