Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How do you make gold??

You can do solo Khitai: http://aochideout.blogspot.com/2011/...uests-max.html

This guide is slightly out of date (you get BETTER rewards now) but even back then you could go around 300 MOAs and 2 gold per hour with a chances of blue drops you can sell on trader (getting loads of bags).

This route will benefit you character in every way (mastery, renown, items, MOAs, Insignias, reputation) and make you money at the same time. I highly recomend this.;
    Retired

Personaly i have around 10k gold and 200 shards.

I made most it during the last six months with partnering up and selling ibis's then selling T3 ingots.

Crafting an ingot costs around the same as an ibis, yet you sell it for around 1700-2000 gold... The money speaks for itself. Yet you need to be dedicated, and you gotta get pugs due to the fact that a guild normaly wont let you get away with using raids on increase your own bank and pugs HM Hathor ka is not very fun...

Quote Originally Posted by lmagowz View Post
    Sell culture weapon + craft rare alchemy stuff + khitai quests
    Oh hai I herd u like grind so we put grind into yo grind. Good luck grinding recipes and mats

Quote Originally Posted by LunaticAsylumLA View Post
    but most of my in-game friends just do Onyx Chambers endlessly for the culture stuff.
    Endlessly. I hope you're not in a hurry, OP?

Unless you need massive amounts of gold for crafted crap, better just go Khitai 100% - you earn gold, rep and tokens at the same time.

There's also a solo dungeon that gives valuable mats in Khesh
    Last edited by Misiuggah; 13th September 2013 at 08:48.

Gems were almost free some months ago, now they are actually quite expensive, depending on which ones.

I make gold a few ways.

First, jump on your 80 and farm the bosses in lowbie zones. Get the blue items and sell, they can go between some silver to a gold. Get 10 and you could make 5 gold I a day.

Second, gather basalt and oak, as mentioned before. 2 - 3 gold per stack.

Third, craft, and advertise in global what you can make.

Fourth, Real estate. I have bought several guild cities over the years, to resell for 200-500 more than what I bought. When a buyer comes around, negotiate, and see what they will offer.

Fifth, ask people. I have just given gold to new players in need, as I have seen others do as well.

Sixth, find recipes. there are tons of docs on locations, and sell those recipes.

Seventh, Do the khatai and new zone quests. Scorpion cave also dropped some trash mob part that sold for 50 silver if I recall per drop, and you could get a few in one run. Not sure if scorpion cave still drops that item, will need verification.

Eight, get power leveled, and pick up every bag that drops, sell the items, and collect coin at the same time.

Ninth, Offer to power level people. People will pay 1-10 gold per level.

Tenth, Join a guild, become good and get to the level where you have access to the bank, take the money, drop guild, and run. Rinse and repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleroy View Post
    Tenth, Join a guild, become good and get to the level where you have access to the bank, take the money, drop guild, and run. Rinse and repeat.
    Haha, you got me.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleroy View Post
    I make gold a few ways.

Seventh, . Scorpion cave also dropped some trash mob part that sold for 50 silver if I recall per drop

Its actually 80 or 90S a drop, its the claw off the boss scorpions. About every other scorpion mound has one usually, only problem is you have to do all the waves of scorpions from each mound to get the boss at the end.

Pretty easy, just mounds are right next to each other a lot of the time, and the bosses do hit hard, especially if you are in oldworld gear.

Also, you can steal T3.5 weapons from raids (PUGs and guild runs) and sell them every week.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123