Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How do you make gold??

Quote Originally Posted by Thainster View Post
    Nice spreadsheet you got there, after the merge you will have to edit everything in it though since prices on Crom is not the same as on Set. ;-)
    LoL. Dont use it for sales anymore really, although most prices are siimilar on Crom, with the exception of Sourmetal and Shards, Shards are dirt cheap over there compared to Set, also Crom doesnt seem to rip players off as much on Ibis / T3 crafted. Tin / Illustrium and such are similar last time i checked.

Buy/ craft some ibis / T3 before merge on crom, then sell right after merge for 2x before prices stabilize. Prices for shards should drop as there are a lot more farming / gathering on Crom. Then again that takes gold to earn gold. If you are starting... best bet would be to get into a shard farming instance and farm a couple.. sell right after merge as there will be Set players trying to buy all / raise prices.. which probibly will work short term, but due to amounts probibly wont long term

Quote Originally Posted by Vaere View Post
    LoL. Dont use it for sales anymore really, although most prices are siimilar on Crom, with the exception of Sourmetal and Shards, Shards are dirt cheap over there compared to Set, also Crom doesnt seem to rip players off as much on Ibis / T3 crafted. Tin / Illustrium and such are similar last time i checked.

Buy/ craft some ibis / T3 before merge on crom, then sell right after merge for 2x before prices stabilize. Prices for shards should drop as there are a lot more farming / gathering on Crom. Then again that takes gold to earn gold. If you are starting... best bet would be to get into a shard farming instance and farm a couple.. sell right after merge as there will be Set players trying to buy all / raise prices.. which probibly will work short term, but due to amounts probibly wont long term
    Not much chance for anyone to sell anything so far it seems ;-)
    Curious to see the shard prizing after a few days though, for some reason 4-500 shards disappeared from trader on Crom day before merge hehe

ofc best way is farming shards of exiled god - tho you have to have open w1 instance with it with only yaremka killed and sabiazus left - some guilds make it on week basis - its called shard farm opener

from shards you can get much much money - sell couple and get 100 gold
    and sometimes to get couple takes like 15 mins

some best classes for shards are ranged heals i prefer tos and mine makes it nicely (if would have some heal rating gear i thin i could pull all 4 at once - possibility of 4 shards) - also demo/necro can handle it or just tank with gold potion - but with very decent gear imo best would be dt but you spend money on pots and it doesnt have to be like that shards gonna drop sometimes you make 3 runs and nothing ...

also nice way is getting epic weapons other gear etc especially amphitheatre of karutonia epic ring is worth close to 1k gold nowadays - all can be achieved with nice lvl 80 since some lvl 60ish instances are soloable by those - anyway get group and farm aok unchained - it got cd but once you will get that ring your gold problems will solve for long long time i tell ya

I saw about 700 +shards on trader last night, stacks of 100 and 50's.

Pricing was about 2.1K for 100 so roughly 21G each.

there is this guard on crom who seems to have infinite shards bought a few shards off him for 15g each :P hes always around khemi trader "suigestu" good deals :P
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

shame crom i would certainly buy some of him, on fury before merge cheapest were going for 18,5 gold but thats when sb wanted to sell em fast - ah regular price 20-21 gold

Collide some neutron stars and then collect the heavy elements from the dust resulting from the explosion.....said dust should contain what you seek
    People just don't want to invest time in an MMO. A true showing of ADD. I think AOC isn't a game for you if you just want to start out at max levels. You should try star wars, Call of Duty, AION, or any of the other instant gratification games.

Quote Originally Posted by lmagowz View Post
    Sell culture weapon + craft rare alchemy stuff + khitai quests
    That, gems and resources.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

gems ? They sell for absolutely nothing. Besides the few that are really rares and only a few can craft.

Quote Originally Posted by Religolibri View Post
    gems ? They sell for absolutely nothing. Besides the few that are really rares and only a few can craft.
    You have two options: Tarantia Commons and Villas for rare recipes or just buying the ready recipes. It is easier to get a group running in Commons for the recipe hunt, but most of my in-game friends just do Onyx Chambers endlessly for the culture stuff.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast