Thread: open world pve pvp events against guild cities with highest renown

Default open world pve pvp events against guild cities with highest renown

imagine upon entering lacheish plains you got poked by the vanir and hyperborean to join a dark magic summoning of natures wrath and their military strenghts to join a massive raid wide siege of hundred of respawning wolfs and npc from hyperborean and vanir assaulting those high ranking guilds with cities in lacheish plains

help the vanir break thrugh the gates and walls of those guild cities and destroy those building to the ground or be called to assist in defending these cimmerian cities for the good and prosperity of all the cimerians

you enter and you get pop up window to allow access and instant teleport to city under atack to be able to use siege defense weapons or target players and npc alike or to the outside walls where you assist the invading npc's storm the place help with catapults to break walls or repel defendors while npc's mounted on mamoth's slowly break down walls.

gain vanity social armors from the vanir&hyperborean or from the cimmerian and player with most kills wins a mamoth of his own with improved stats to actualy be able to break siege walls more reliably.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

far south in stygia the kushite and shemite have organized an offensive against those stygians holding cities in purple lotus swamp.
    summoning deamons from the depths of out of human understanding dimensions the deamons and retile creatures start to storm the gates and walls of high ranking stygian cities.

upon entering purple lotus swamp you can aid the kushite&shemite or the stygian army to help defend or destroy these cities.
    aid the demons and kushite&shemite who ride rhinos able to slowly break down gates&walls to destroy those cities.
    win rhinos wich have improved stats enabling them greater success to break down siege walls&gates.
    win exclusive vanity armor from shemite & kushite as well as stygian armors.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
    in aquilonia whispers of Xaltotun returning are heard seems the nemedian have been recruited by python's old high priest to break down the aquilonian cities in poitain.

as you enter poitain you choose to go along with the nemedian and powerfull risen acheronian undead brought back by the followers of Xaltotun, riding undead mounts wich grat them increased survivability to magic atacks they rid into battle on horse back while the nemedians and player allies use war machines to break down the walls and gates of high renown ranking aquilonian cities.

will you aid Xaltotun or king conan black dragons to defend these cities or destroy them?
    win acheronian and nemedian vanity armors or black dragon & aquilonian armors or excluside undead mounts to be used in combat grating improved armor&protections and extreme weapon damage buffs to make using crossbows/bows on horseback deadly.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    upon event is done guild city gets restored to its normal self while for event resource area&border kingdom is one and the same.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    inspired by funcom's lack of imagination & Verkhoyansk mega wolf pack real life atacks
    Last edited by noite80; 6th September 2013 at 14:47.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

So thats how it works then? You write some ideas and then tack on an insult at the end? I am sure that will get them considered.

Be frustrated all you want, but why hurling insults?
    My main alts:
    Cylien Assassin - Whirlwind of death. As in dies a LOT
    Scythie Conqueror - And Petal her mammoth
    Karalee Guardian - "My sergeant says an army marches on it's belly. But I ain't never seen that! "Shakes her head vigorously"

Shameless self promotion
    http://www.reverbnation.com/charkoalmusic

Quote Originally Posted by Scythie View Post
    So thats how it works then? You write some ideas and then tack on an insult at the end? I am sure that will get them considered.

Be frustrated all you want, but why hurling insults?

go play guitar a bit more.
    maybe it will inspire you to come up with something creative .
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Quote Originally Posted by noite80 View Post
    go play guitar a bit more.
    maybe it will inspire you to come up with something creative .
    The thing is that you wrote something creative and then completely made it irrelevant by adding an insult. I am just curious as to why anyone would do that?

The "oh snap" potential from fellow trolls?
    My main alts:
    Karalee Guardian - "My sergeant says an army marches on it's belly. But I ain't never seen that! "Shakes her head vigorously"

Shameless self promotion

The thing is that you wrote something creative and then completely made it irrelevant by adding an insult. I am just curious as to why anyone would do that?

Complaining about trolls while trolling.

trolling down the river, trollin...

i am honest when you see an event intended for pvp being proclaimed like that and then they even need to ask advise to players on details you fully realize how much thought they realy put into the game or events like that.

hands down my simple sugestion has more depth and would provide greater fun then a lame race to lvl up to 80.

i dont need to insult people in this case merely need to speak the truth for it by itself to be an offense.

wolf packs atacking syberian villages and lack of imagination for events rapidly did spawn this simple idea you dont like its inspiration?

i dont like it either as cool as a rabid mega pack of wolfs sounds the people who suffered this didnt find it funny, and neither do people like me find it funny that they make game events as uninteresting as a new server to lvl up as fast as possible grind event as being a good creative thing let alone have any depth of lore relating to conan's world.

where is the creativity or immersion factor in lvling up as race?
    short answer there isnt.

you can expect me to deliver for free my full imagination to improve aoc in every single aspect of it, you can never count on me to lie and say good things about bad stuff or to be kind about the way i speak my mind.

now back to the actual sugestion wich you dont want to discuss.
    it would not only integrate pve with pvp it would integrate lore friendly system as well as give any player in aoc an actual fun and immersive thing to partake.
    also it would bring a new dimention to mounted combat with mounts as described given current siege mounts are a joke unable to break down anything while what i describe could even make possible some dimished way to deliver mounted pvp.

despite the simple guidelines it is also a timed event wich wouldnt be easy to exploit in any way and would overall provide actual fun and possibly a repetitive kind of event wich would provide fun for solo individuals and guilds, especialy guilds with highest renown to either defend thier city or even nefariously atack itself, either way outsiders to targeted guilds would be able to join on either sides independant of guild desires and the npc's atacking would make it even harder to exploit for easy gains.

wich unlike a race to gain pvp lvl's and reach lvl 80 takes me seconds to see how people with no life will win and some might even go to lenghts of uisng multiple accounts to do some naked rp to gain more pvp kills and gains faster pvp xp gain.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Quote Originally Posted by noite80 View Post
    now back to the actual sugestion wich you dont want to discuss.
    You are right, it isn't worthy of a discussion, since you slapped an insult at the end of it. Looking at the replies you got over all, it seems i am not the only one.
    My main alts:

Shameless self promotion

You are right, it isn't worthy of a discussion, since you slapped an insult at the end of it. Looking at the replies you got over all, it seems i am not the only one.
    oh my... i am so hurt by your cumbersome words .

its not like any amount of reasoning and good sugestions will ever make it in to the game or ever made in to the game they cant even make bori a pvp system with body parts being sacrificed items .

my sugestion is strong by itself and will never be implemented like all the other sugestions players make wich will never see the light of day no novelty.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

I dont know why are u still trying? Its not like funcom is going to read it or implement somethnig from it in the game. So you could just drop it and save us all from your walls of text in every topic...
    (btw u forgot to add red colour and capslock)
    Last edited by Elleanorr; 8th September 2013 at 00:17.
    Elleanorr - Stygian Demonologist
    "That which does not kill us makes us stronger"
    {Circle of Eternity}

Quote Originally Posted by elleanorr View Post
    i dont know why are u still trying? Its not like funcom is going to read it or implement somethnig from it in the game. So you could just drop it and save us all from your walls of text in every topic...
    (btw u forgot to add red colour and capslock)
    yeah ill maybe add some color needs some of that, later ill take care of it thx for tip
    FORUM PVP LVL 10