Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: lvl a char in 3 days, is it normal?

Default lvl a char in 3 days, is it normal?

Hi, I read something in another threat and I want to know if it is true or is a exaggeration. I dont want to chage the subject on the original threat so im posting it here.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaletohep View Post
    @ xiulo88
    In my experience, you need about an hour per level from 20 to 80 with regular questing or solo grinding. Doing things as a group should be quicker.
    -> DT:Stiraqvcrn; Necro:Munyidora; ToS:Stiraqvaa; Guard:Stirameco; BS: Stiraqcanya, ...

If you see one Stira wipeing a group or a raid Its me

No it is not possible..lvl 1 to 20 maybe an your only.

Well, it is an exaggeration, it's not that fast, but you level relatively quick in the game.

Don't forget, the game starts at lvl 80

It is true, but everyone hides it because we cannot talk about it on forums

Quote Originally Posted by JinDjw View Post
    It is true, but everyone hides it because we cannot talk about it on forums
    He said with regular questing all we know the dark side is among us but is not what we are talking about.
    -> DT:Stiraqvcrn; Necro:Munyidora; ToS:Stiraqvaa; Guard:Stirameco; BS: Stiraqcanya, ...

If you see one Stira wipeing a group or a raid Its me

I did at least one hour per level in average from lvl1-30, but requires good logistics. This increases a lot the further you keep levelling with some slow points in the sixties and seventies...so maybe then one level per day (depends of course on the hours you play a day).
    But just to give numbers:
    In the seventies as i remember one quest (villas for example) gave 3% xp. You can do maybe one villa in 10 minutes, so 12% in 40 minutes. Then cooldown. You can go slaughterhouse for another 12% in 30-60 minutes, depending on class and level. You can also take the repeatable quests in the zones for around 1% per quest and they have no cooldown...still you need around 10 minutes per quest roughly.

I remember leveling in less than 30h, while using 100% pots (because the 1st pot would run out around Kheshatta).

You can definitely level to 80 in 80h if you don't use the pots... if you know all areas and you optimize questing.

I managed to get a character from 26 to 80 in about 30 seconds the other night
    Ashareth: Assassin (80) - Tsong: Ranger (80) - Ashoreth: Dark Templar (80) - Belidos: Conqueror (80)
    Ashorath: Guardian (52) - Asharoth: Priest of Mitra (80) - Asheera: Tempest of Set (80)
    Asharath: Bear Shaman (5) - Asharatep: Demonologist (80)

I get last character from 1 to 30 level in 16 hours, you don't need 30 hours for it.

It's taken me about 6 hours to get off Tortage before, but after that I quit paying attention to hours spent leveling and enjoyed the game.
    Arishanya ~ Head Moderator
    English Community

Age of Conan Website ~ Social Guidelines ~ Funcom Customer Support
    End User Lisence Agreement ~ Terms of Service ~ Rules of Conduct

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast