Thread: AA quest reward (mini game)

Default AA quest reward (mini game)

How about adding some new mini game quest rewards?

( i just giving ideas the rewards ect... be adjusted)

Something like

1) win 5 mini games of your choice (reward 4 mastery points) cooldown 4 hours

2) win 5 mini games of your choice (reward chunk of pvp xp) cooldown 4 hours

3) win X amount of mini games of your choice (reward x amount of pvp T2 tokens) cooldown long

When mini game quests are on CD there is a % of the player base that log off and another % that just play solo for kills

Give more quest rewards more reason for players to actualy try and win the map objective and speed up grind

Or reducing the cooldown on minis, so you can get your reward more frequently. That would be the easiest thing to implement.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnPayne View Post
    Or reducing the cooldown on minis, so you can get your reward more frequently. That would be the easiest thing to implement.
    yes this is good and been suggested many times but i can't remember reading a thread about mini game AA quest reward

Why is there no quest for say 3 expertise points?
    Why is there no quest for big chunk of pvp xp?
    It would be easy for funcom to reduce the pvp grind for new players with more mini game quests! especially adding quests for AA xp

(and @ people who are gonna say BUT its already enough rewards! well i say to you Go grind pvp7 to pvp8(for next tire pvp weapon) from mini games it takes xxxxx ages! and so does the AA xp)

There is alot of players that re-sign mini when there quest is on CD and just mess around they really dont care if win or lose because already got there token! more quests may help reduce this

Yes some faster AA progress through mini games would be welcomed. Today its very fast getting aa by doing pve but not really with pvp, it needs to be increased some way. either through this kind of quest or some other way

signed , rewards should be boosted , some parallel daily quests should be running , its a joke how slow u prowess-up compared to mastery
    Fury:
    Etheecx -Necrow R5
    Ebedokles -Priest of Agrigento [threw himself into the volcano!]
    Teargarden -Sin R8
    Teagarden -Ranger R7
    Tempgarden - DeaTea R8
    Teadealer -ToS R3

Crom:
    Ethicx -Demonologist R10
    Bedtime -Guardian R5
    SponsoredHox R3 delight

*Chaotic gooD*

Default PVP Mini Game Improved Rewards

Hows this?
    1. Randomly give 3 CBs for winning HV, LT, BR, and TT.
    2. Add 2 RARES to 3 CBs, for winning SAG.
    3. Drop PVP gear in PVP minis.
    4. Compensate for OP players by padding lowbies.

my 3 cents

If Pvp weapons would be decent, I'll add a long (or medium, depends)term quest :
    Do 1000 sword fatality for a pvp sword with a added fatality bonus.
    You can then still choose not to use it if you don't like that fatalities proc too much.