Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122

Thread: Game Director Letter – August 2013

A LFG tool is already in the game, but it's not used by many. If it was simillar to wow's lfg system where you teleport to the instance with people from other servers would be cool, but the problem would be the players exp and gear might not match with eachoter. For example a tortage geared tank holding aggro from a full t4 dps would't work. For now it's easier to just type in global/lfg.

Cool Good stuff

Thank You for this info. New Office smell mmm sounds good.

Quote Originally Posted by Vilkata View Post
    First off I want to say "Go Joel!!" I don't think these people get it. This is exactly why I do not PVP. they are a bunch of whiners..
    sorry if this repeats another suggestion, I couldn't take all the whining anymore..

I digress

I was only wondering if you could make the race go by play time versus date on the race..
    IE someone who can only play an hour a day has a lot smaller chance of getting to 80 before someone who plays 20 hours a day.

So go by playtime, player 1 plays 1 hour a day and player 2 plays 20 hours a day. Player one gets his character to 80 in 38 hours (after 38 days)and player two gets his to 80 in 39 hours (2 days) Player one wins.
    This would stretch out the time to allow those with more time to set other goals, like pvp levels, while those with less time can still have a chance at getting first in something.

Oh and don't let these negative posts get you down. The happy players are playing instead of whining.
    Omg, i dont pvp but can i plz get a chance to get pvp r5 first??

This is all just another PVE content. Wee.. Lets do it all over again. Even anti pvp folks are arguing how to bring it it says it all! I rest my case!

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122