Thread: Mouse Pointers - Customization due to always getting lost.

Default Mouse Pointers - Customization due to always getting lost.

Some of you (like me) always loose mouse icons in mid fight due to the colour being crappy grey. FC has in their infinite wisdom not allowed the customized folder to accept mouse icons, however there is a way that you can get your custom mouse icons / colours working. Details below.

Default mouse cursers are located at
    Age of Conan\Data\Gui\Default\gfx\MousePointers

You can edit / download various mouse icons / change colours and size to please yourself, Stonerune 2.5.4 zip also has a mousepointer directory, they are a lot easier to find and use then the existing default icons.

The way to use the mouse icons is to run the game, AFTER the patcher has completed and the green START button has appeared you then copy your new mouse icons into the MousePointers folder, replacing existing. Then hit start. The game will now use the new icons (until you run the patcher again). The FC default patcher is set to view the mouse icons as critical and will download / replace them every time you patch the game, so you must copy them every time.

More detail can be had
    http://forums-us.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=176647

Yeah, too bad the AoCQS Plugin don't work anymore, it was so easy when done automagically everytime
    ◄ Shahir ● AssassinGuild Destiny on CromStonerune UIRaid Loot Tables
    Account cancelled - waiting for new raid content to defeat.

Stonerune : "Great UI for the most part, the only major drawback is that the author is an asshat."

Quote Originally Posted by Nwardezir View Post
    Yeah, too bad the AoCQS Plugin don't work anymore, it was so easy when done automagically everytime
    It doesn't? Hmmmm...it still allows me to skip the patcher. Or did you just mean for mouse icons?

With SweetFX configurator, you can load into aoc without launcher.
    You can dl it in the thread regarding sweetfx in th UI n Mod subforum.

Quote Originally Posted by fivestarjt96 View Post
    It doesn't? Hmmmm...it still allows me to skip the patcher. Or did you just mean for mouse icons?
    Mouse icons, current thread topic
    ◄ Shahir ● AssassinGuild Destiny on CromStonerune UIRaid Loot Tables
    Account cancelled - waiting for new raid content to defeat.

Stonerune : "Great UI for the most part, the only major drawback is that the author is an asshat."

It seems that 2 files need to be added.
    I have the "icon" one but the "name" one is missing. First is between 4 to 5 ko, the other one 1ko.
    I cannot get the "name" one and do not know how to create it.