Thread: *Crimson Cavaliers T4 raid alliance is recruiting*

Default *Crimson Cavaliers T4 raid alliance is recruiting*

We are looking for friendly and mature players, that know their class, are up for a challenge and are willing to raid with us on a regular basis.

If you are interested and want to know more, please check out our more detailed information at our raidplanner (http://sistersandcavaliers.guildlaun...391&gid=196631) and apply there.
    My main alts:
    Cylien Assassin - Whirlwind of death. As in dies a LOT
    Scythie Conqueror - And Petal her mammoth
    Karalee Guardian - "My sergeant says an army marches on it's belly. But I ain't never seen that! "Shakes her head vigorously"

Shameless self promotion
    http://www.reverbnation.com/charkoalmusic

Crimson Cavaliers Raid Alliance

More about us:
    Many of us have raided, played and laughed togheter a long time and we focus on having fun, helping each other and don't resort to finger pointing and blaming. After all its only a game we play and nobody messes up on purpose.

We first saw light of day in the good old, and dearly missed, Hyrkania server and our first raid took place in february 2011. Since then a lot of water have passed under the bridges of River Styx and everything from the pale girl in her crypt to the bombarding Entity has fallen before us.

We are still looking for more raiders for our alliance and right now we are mainly looking for:

* Bear Shaman
    * Assasin
    * Guardian

* Herald of Xotli
    * Dark Templar
    * Necromancer
    * Priest of Mitra

But do feel free to contact us about other classes as well.

If you wanna find out more about us head over to our raid planner or contact Haikano, Rishis or Cylien ingame if you have any questions.

Our raid schedule at this point is (might change a bit during summer):
    Tuesday: 20:00-23:00 CET (T4)
    Thursday 20:00-23:00 CET (T4)
    Sunday: 20:00-23:00 CET (T3, Ibis Craft or whatever signups allow us to do)

We have our own ventrilo server, use english as our main language, and have players from all over the world and from various guilds take parts in our raids.
    Last edited by Maark; 19th July 2014 at 23:26.
    Retired

And also, just to make it clear, we don't expect anyone to leave their guilds to join us. Just come and join the fun
    My main alts:
    Karalee Guardian - "My sergeant says an army marches on it's belly. But I ain't never seen that! "Shakes her head vigorously"

Shameless self promotion

We have some great new people that have come and joined our ranks but we are still looking for more:

Looking for:
    1 - 2 Priest of Mitras
    1 - 2 Bear Shamans
    1 - 2 Tempest of Set
    1 Guard or Assassin
    1 DT
    1 Herald of Xotli/Necro

Come join the fun!
    My main alts:

Shameless self promotion

Updated second post.
    Last edited by Maark; 18th June 2014 at 19:46.
    Retired

Updated 2nd post with classes we are looking for.
    Retired

Hi, i'm returning player from launch was on bloodspire pvp server, have 80 guardian, ToS, PoM, all toon with no good gear, only pom have epic chest,

Looking to join guild that do raid stuff and some other fun