Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: WTB guild city any level

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Rydah View Post
    No one has t4 gear lol I rock all pvp gear only dragon is good and antu rubbyducky lol get serious I got about 20 premade ss some u didn't even get 1 kill rofl antu already said he wouldent take u on the premade team I was in vent when that was said
    Plz show me SS with this ppl what you have where I don't have one kills.Also just for your info because look like u dont know alot about Asylum and who created Asylum!Just because Fancom take out premades and force us to pug minis most Asylums hard core PvP members quit the game or vent inactive including myself .This Asylum names what you see it was the guys who beat Carnage A team and there famous Spaartans premade with only skills and PvP gear.Im looking foward to bring back old Asylums premade...
    Last edited by Djeneraldraza; 12th September 2013 at 14:22.
    Let it be known forth,if it wasn't before,
    That Primal Instinct is not carpet from Usak
    That Primal Instinct is not silk pillow from Brus
    That Primal Instinct know things more precious then head
    Primal Instinct is not handful of rice to be picked out by
    Every crow brought by the wind !!!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Spaart View Post
    Don't mind draza hes having his typical periods at the moment. He is confused and unable to think properly lol As you can see its hard to understand what hes trying to say.

Draza you missed the open world..

7asylums vs 12-15 Eu players...
    And we win without my callings on vent? lolol .... yea I talk last nite with some really old Asylym members on vent and they are installing the game back
    Let it be known forth,if it wasn't before,
    That Primal Instinct is not carpet from Usak
    That Primal Instinct is not silk pillow from Brus
    That Primal Instinct know things more precious then head
    Primal Instinct is not handful of rice to be picked out by
    Every crow brought by the wind !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Djeneraldraza View Post
    And we win without my callings on vent? lolol .... yea I talk last nite with some really old Asylym members on vent and they are installing the game back
    Hurry up and get your team ill be waiting

Quote Originally Posted by Djeneraldraza View Post
    GOd is it me or has your English gotten worse? your typing were much more comprehensible a year or so ago...

Yes we need your callings on vent hurry and get on vent so we have more support for our dear leader Djeneral

I have a few extra guild cities. contact me.

ingame : Osid, Osidious, or pm me here i havent loged on in a while

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123