Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Raythorn owned.

Awsome that means your imaginary ranger has a magic way to ignore kb and root immunities and u can cc a conq forever...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/101009881@N03/9655483290/
    just a reminder that i killed that conq in a duel

Quote Originally Posted by Raythorn View Post
    Awsome that means your imaginary ranger has a magic way to ignore kb and root immunities and u can cc a conq forever...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/101009881@N03/9655483290/
    just a reminder that i killed that conq in a duel
    My imaginary ranger can use excellent balance and double tap, also i have escape artist and the AA anti cc(don't remember its name, doesn't matter...)
    edit: You know if you use upper and lower attack your abilities have longer durations/hit harder etc, you are one of the rangers that use only TTS and spam naked finishers. Buffed pin down lasts 12 secs, fully feated leghold trap lasts 8 or 10 secs(not sure), jarring shot lsts 7 secs, then you have 2 kbs, the kb immunity lasts 40 secs as far as i remember + the sword&shield kb applies a snare that last 10 secs and the sword&shield root lasts 8 secs. sooo...
    Last edited by Allandir; 2nd September 2013 at 14:04.

Quote Originally Posted by Allandir View Post
    My imaginary ranger can use excellent balance and double tap, also i have escape artist and the AA anti cc(don't remember its name, doesn't matter...)
    edit: You know if you use upper and lower attack your abilities have longer durations/hit harder etc, you are one of the rangers that use only TTS and spam naked finishers. Buffed pin down lasts 12 secs, fully feated leghold trap lasts 8 or 10 secs(not sure), jarring shot lsts 7 secs, then you have 2 kbs, the kb immunity lasts 40 secs as far as i remember + the sword&shield kb applies a snare that last 10 secs and the sword&shield root lasts 8 secs. sooo...
    wow, me now go kill me some conquerors, thanks master

Quote Originally Posted by Norther View Post
    wow, me now go kill me some conquerors, thanks master
    stfu midaen, fail troll :S

Quote Originally Posted by nedbee View Post
    Video proof or didn't happen (and not some noob conq standing afk).

If you lose to ranger as conq with 2 bubbles, self heal, 4 ccs ,mitigation and loads of crit rating which you get, then there's seriosuly something wrong with you.
    Well it's kinda like demos, kite + chain your CCs. Don't see why it would be impossible, my barb has killed conqs too with good kiting (and double tapping of boa^^). But there's so many factors that come into play in duels (gear, AA, spec, perks) that it doesn't mean much. For example I never actually use a "duel spec" or any specific perks - I always duel with my mini perks/specs.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

3 pages thread for what? to prove conqs r op tiny chits? Even my 90y old grandma can roll a conq nowdays,ding 80 and even at TOTAL lame blue gear, can become a killing machine with a decent carnie specc tnx funcom for making Hyen stopped playing conq.. -.- And Ray, l2kite some more. A Ranger that can't kite proper,is a dead ranger even with t14 chites :P

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123