Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Raythorn owned.

i guess he must have killed you so many times on your sin that you felt killing him in overpowerd conq felt like a victory somehow...
    gratz.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Da fuq, that ranger is one of the worst i have ever seen, i still dont get it, how the hell did he manage to get pvp 10 and full T4 set... Anyway ranger is actually one of the classes that can beat conq in duels due to insane amount of CCs.

Yet still posting that video, you must be proud of killing that nab.

I love your nice flame and videos that means i am definitely doing something correct and by the way u are so nab that u think by posting that video is trolling me... well go on i haven't seen anyone making videos about u... because u are nobody!!! Think of it.

Ps.. when u want a duel u ask for one and u dont jump start even if i am so noob as u say i chould have landed 1 cc at start to evade u.

there is no need to explain anything.. You recorded a duel and upload it.. there is a work in here..i respect you

more videos pls against other classes if it is possible pls

Kind of sad you think that its something fantastic to kill Raythorn or any other ranger with your Conq. I see no reason for bragging about it in forums .. . but hey im glad for you.. lolz

Quote Originally Posted by Allandir View Post
    Da fuq, that ranger is one of the worst i have ever seen, i still dont get it, how the hell did he manage to get pvp 10 and full T4 set... Anyway ranger is actually one of the classes that can beat conq in duels due to insane amount of CCs.

Yet still posting that video, you must be proud of killing that nab.
    Video proof or didn't happen (and not some noob conq standing afk).

If you lose to ranger as conq with 2 bubbles, self heal, 4 ccs ,mitigation and loads of crit rating which you get, then there's seriosuly something wrong with you.
    aocfeats.com - Age of Conan feat planner
    Tutu - Dark Templar | Tuts - Bear Shaman | Nedbee - Demonologist

Quote Originally Posted by nedbee View Post
    Video proof or didn't happen (and not some noob conq standing afk).

If you lose to ranger as conq with 2 bubbles, self heal, 4 ccs ,mitigation and loads of crit rating which you get, then there's seriosuly something wrong with you.
    Well i can easly kill most of the conqs(there's so many of them) on fury on my ranger.
    edit: I can keep le conq cced almost all the time, 2 kbs, snare, root, 2 stuns + melee kb and root.
    Ofc it's reaaaaally hard to kill a good conq, especially for the pro rangers that use TTS in duels against tanks.
    Last edited by Allandir; 2nd September 2013 at 13:28.

Quote Originally Posted by Allandir View Post
    Well i can easly kill most of the conqs(there's so many of them) on fury on my ranger.
    good skilled players r op at all classes they play..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast