Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Lolwut?

I DON'T EVEN KNOW o__O

Would someone care to explain what this whole Aeria thing is? (some online gaming community? what's the point?)

And why would they launch new server? Diffrent f2p system?

Funcom, please tell us what's going on.

Quote Originally Posted by bandytaz View Post
    Would someone care to explain what this whole Aeria thing is? (some online gaming community? what's the point?
    Look ma, no hands! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aeria_G..._Entertainment

Also - boobs http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpwBG2Dtpmk

Yes, this game has only female PCs in it. Yes, it rewards you with ecchi pics when you level-- I must've heard about it somewhere.
    Last edited by Misiuggah; 30th August 2013 at 12:36.

That games looks awesome. Imagine the crowd a game like that will attract, i. e. hormon driven 14 year olds.

Among them, we would be giants of reason and intellect. We'd know stuff they never even heart of, like how to drive a car.

We'd be like gods.

Quote Originally Posted by Misiuggah View Post
    Oh, I forgot how to google, thanks!

Also - boobs http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpwBG2Dtpmk

Yes, this game has only female PCs in it. Yes, it rewards you with ecchi pics when you level-- I must've heard about it somewhere.
    My brain is kind of anihilated right now, good stuff though!

Quote Originally Posted by Khaletohep
    That games looks awesome. Imagine the crowd a game like that will attract, i. e. hormon driven 14 year olds.

Among them, we would be giants of reason and intellect. We'd know stuff they never even heart of, like how to drive a car.

We'd be like gods.
    Hahaha, sounds SO tempting. With grat power comes great responsibility - this is our one in the lifetime chance.

Quote Originally Posted by bandytaz View Post
    Oh, I forgot how to google, thanks!
    Sad to hear that. :-(

My spider senses tell me that in the near future, that will be acknowledged as a serious disability.

Still, even as a (more or less) google-enabled person, I just don't understand what is going on there. And why. And the guy in the dog costume is still kind of confusing.

Is it a f2p-MMO-company run by furries? Will there be furry-themed vanity armor on their server?

swtor is also on there . im downloading and it might have a bigger population then here lol with real support

Yeah trying download too, if it have bigger pop then it could be fun at least for a while.
    Cripples gonna cripple

wtf? what's going on here
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Cant find out of its pve or pvp but i will play to own the noobs till merges happen lol

is there a simple localconfig.xml change to see the server?

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast