Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: unification & pvp fix

Yeah, great suggestions Noite!

Also; Remove global chat, but keep zone chat in order to make more people gather up.
    It's more tempting to group up with people you see char to char. Plus making players bundle up more makes this game feel a lot healther.

And; Remove the guards in the larger cities (khemi/ot/conarch). Would be superb having fights in these cities if people were "forced" to be there for the lfg chats. People who didn't want to fight could hide around int he citis or in taverns.
    Trader can be instanced, pvp disabled.

Thumbs up

What the name of the game where we will have that kind of choice ?

Totally agree

To reitterate, this is the way to get many players back. Not another 6 man.

Many people have had many great suggestions for this game.

In 5 years the only good pvp idea from Funcom we got is unchaned mini's, but we are still waiting for that.

Even a simple change in stats and a faster progression rate for pvp gear would have done wonders. Is it really that hard to make pvp gear as strong and pve gear. Is it really that bad to allow pvp'ers to get that powerful gear 1000% faster? I don't think so. Even a simple change like giving a pvper 1000% for pvpxp for killing another player. Bori shouldn't reward players for farming rocks when no one is looking (which is a lot of the time) faster then pvp kills.

New pvpers should have a basic set they get right when they hit 80 at pvp 1. Yes i know how fast i can get to pvp 3-4. New players don't, though. That is if the new player makes it to 80....

Another obvious simple one: Allow free levels on deathwish and give new players 30 free levels so they don't have to endure the pain of leveling from 50-80 on a damn pvp server that doesn't even allow you to level up by pvping. Players have to run power leveling sessions to get people to play because funcom doesn't know how to.

Funcom should offer new players a free pvp set for subscribing. And 30 free online levels because leveling gets too boring. 80 levels is too much. The fun is at 80 anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by di85ll View Post
    Funcom should offer new players a free pvp set for subscribing. And 30 free online levels because leveling gets too boring. 80 levels is too much. The fun is at 80 anyway.
    Leveling is fun (I mean for new players) as long as there is couple people around to fight/group up or just compete with. Playing solo might be boring though.

Really nice ideas from OP.
    Applying even just a few would already improve pvp side of game so much.

Stop with the good PVP suggestions and get back to the pad farming that pixel dragon you sheep!
    Pocket Ping Pong King

Many points here makes alot of sence but i dont think FC Will start to listen to us players .. :/

+1 noite
    Torilius Necro
    Ubermiley Pom
    Invitmi BS
    Pewpewgirl Tos

How long you did you spend typing all of this, because funcom will spend much less time actually reading it.

All we have to look forward too is unchained minis and possibly "the great race", which means we all have to start all over again, then shelve that alt once it's over.

Their big fix for pvp is just making everyone start over on a single server which would balance AA and gear since everyone would have nothing, I like that but why can't they just do that for regular minis instead of wasting people's time with leveling for the 30th time...on a temporary server at that.
    Doomsayer 2008

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast