Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: 4.1.1 update - what's in it?

No one mention the dagger? which give more dps than the t4 one when used on off_handed?

t4 dagger = 465 combat
    Coils of ubah kan dagger = 483 combat

Wake up please

Actually, I mentioned the dagger.

All the weapons from there are great, not just the caster staff.

Unhappy

Good to hear that it got resloved for you guys at TS...
    But the problem still remains for AoE and after several mails and petitions for more then 2 months we just gave up....
    so now we have had the bug for over 6 months, seems ******* dont want customers to be happy with the service and only help when they feel like it
    My minions serve me in the light, but i serve no one.

Quote Originally Posted by skydreamer777 View Post
    Good to hear that it got resloved for you guys at TS...
    But the problem still remains for AoE and after several mails and petitions for more then 2 months we just gave up....
    so now we have had the bug for over 6 months, seems ******* dont want customers to be happy with the service and only help when they feel like it
    ACTUALY ITS NOT SOLVED .
    despite ts getting renown 20 at afternoon it just dinged renown 3 now .
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

what about the upcoming patch? couldnt find any info.

Yeah I'm wondering too. I hope it's a new OP sword to loot for ranger using dext.

Here you guessed it, moar item nerfs !

Reduced the Magic Damage output on the 'Artefact of the Faceless Sphinx'.
    Reduced the Magic Damage output on the 'Staff of the Shivering Stars'.

The one of the reasons why the instance got pushed back was that FC wanted to get enough feedback on TestLive regarding loot, since their concern was to make it attractive? And now we have this wave of nerfs making the instance totally unattractive from that point of view if you forget the vanity, which most of the player dont go there for (me personally not being a big fan of its look)...
    For example tali that got nerfed now, was the same on TL no one ever complained and how the **** it got nerfed now?

GJ nerf more FC, you might as well remove the loot from there, who cares about the loot, make it another ghost town instance.

Gj funcom once again trying making one of your best dungeon in a ghost town like Redd said above,but I guess the whiners are happy now.
    Next time you implement a nice dungeon have crap or no loot at all from the beggining so the whiners are happy from the start.

ok, so what will be in patch 4.1.3 ???

another nerf? lets look at soldier or bear shamans gear pieces?

don't forget to nerv the shivering stars set as well for pom/tos ...

the best choice, remove the loot - people won't go there anyway so who cares = more time spent on another 1000th run in KK or flame/vortex/palace YAY !!!
    The body is but a vessel for the soul, a puppet which bends to the soul's tyranny. And lo, the body is not eternal, for it must feed on the flesh of others, lest it return to the dust from whence it came. Therefore must the soul deceive, despise and murder men.
    ---
    Zarathustra - Dark Templar
    Utawarerumono - Bear Shaman
    Caim - Herald of Xotli
    Silmeria - Assassin
    Nekoruru - Conqueror
    Manah - Priest of Mitra
    Samanosuke - Guardian
    Isztaria - Demonologist
    Lenethia - Ranger

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast