Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 4.1.1 update - what's in it?

Quote Originally Posted by Mantic0r3 View Post
    @zeuss when u write a post like that, fc only reads
    I sincerely hope they will read the whole post

back on topic:
    What they did to the stuff was beyond silly tbh,and if in the end they really wanted to nerf it at least they could have done it with a reasonable way,not like what they actually doing so far.and thats for the other weapons aswell,if they wanted or want to nerf them they need to do it with a reasonable way and not make them completely useless.
    Last edited by zeuss; 28th August 2013 at 15:55.

We are waiting for 4.1.2 this week! Still a lot of bugs are persistent from the 4.1 update.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

Quote Originally Posted by zeuss View Post
    I sincerely hope they will read the whole post

back on topic:
    What they did to the stuff was beyond silly tbh,and if in the end they really wanted to nerf it at least they could have done it with a reasonable way,not like what they actually doing so far.and thats for the other weapons aswell,if they wanted or want to nerf them they need to do it with a reasonable way and not make them completely useless.
    I totally agree with this.

My point about comparing Ubah Kan Talisman and Staff was about the logic they used for both the weapons, not about the Staff nerf itself (which is kinda illogic too anyway, since now the item is below trash).
    There is absolutely no logic in nerfing the staff to the ground (it is now worst than some old world loot) and keep the talisman as it is now.
    My impression is that Funcom is not really analyzing their itemization at all.

It was still quite logic if they didn't nerf the staff (at least coeherent), even if Magic Weapons (staff, tali) were clearly better than Melee weapons dropping from same dungeon.
    But now there is no logic at all, with a tali which is comparable to T4 weapons and a staff which is complete trash.

Nerf everything to the ground is not the solution too, or the risk as Zeuss pointed out is to make the dungeon (which is great btw) completely unattractive and an empty place.

Probably staff needed simply 35-40 Magic Damage nerf, while tali could need 15-20 Magic Damage nerf.
    Or even less nerf (15-20 for staff, 8-12 for tali) and just be changed to Epic loot (instead of blue).

I'm just very scared by the total missing logic of the itemization, for the health of the game.
    Last edited by Calore; 28th August 2013 at 17:22.
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

Quote Originally Posted by StaHoo View Post
    well it's nothing (op weapons) comparing it to screwing our Renown back to rank 1 gj lads hope ur bosses pay u in cocaine so we can expect more of those in near future.
    Were you a level 20 renown guild that kinda clocked the odometer back to level 1?

This happened to Requiem Nex guild on Tyranny about 9 months ago, multiple petitions from various officers and still unresolved 9 months later.

Granted the entire guild moved server almost at the same time so there was no longer any need to keep harassing FC to fix it, but still how hard could it be to change a number in a database?

Something. something.... Iron Tower

edit: Nope, No Exploit

Belaf {Slaughterer}

Quote Originally Posted by aegeas View Post
    Were you a level 20 renown guild that kinda clocked the odometer back to level 1?

This happened to Requiem Nex guild on Tyranny about 9 months ago, multiple petitions from various officers and still unresolved 9 months later.

Granted the entire guild moved server almost at the same time so there was no longer any need to keep harassing FC to fix it, but still how hard could it be to change a number in a database?
    Our guild lost 20 level renown in 2012 on Fury, GMs say what they can't fix it, but after few weeks with discussions on this forum we get our 20 level renown back

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    I read on the forums once that a blue weapon is inherently less powerful than a purple one due to some internal boosts for green vs blue vs purple gear...can anyone verify that, or was it just more forum ramblings?
    I think it's more or less unverifiable rambles, and it's pretty much unnoticeable if it's the case.

Might be a relic from the heroïc stat times, or whatever. I think the "threshold of rarity" that gave a purple item the advantage over a blue item (which would have to same stats) is pretty much inexistent by now. Some might say otherwise and they might be right, but honestly, if it's the case, I have the feeling that that is negligible. Numbers matter the most.

Quote Originally Posted by Calore View Post

I'm just very scared by the total missing logic of the itemization, for the health of the game.
    I agree with your whole post but especially what's quoted above. I'd love to hear their method for determining item stats. No idea why they would nerf the staff so hard.
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger707 View Post
    Something. something.... Iron Tower

edit: Nope, No Exploit
    What do you mean? The key that cannot be obtained?
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

Quote Originally Posted by LunaticAsylumLA View Post
    What do you mean? The key that cannot be obtained?
    No, easy XP :P

Belaf {Slaughterer}