Thread: Unable to Start Patcher & No Conan on Steam

Default Unable to Start Patcher & No Conan on Steam

Unable to Update Age of Conan
    So i got a guy trying to install Age of Conan on his pc but the Patcher wont let him play the game.
    He Launch it and get Error
    "update process did not complete successfully"

Tried somethings i found on google like remove RDBHashindex but that Folder RDB dont exist for him yet from the installer from Age of Conan Official Site.
    Tried to run as administrator and it did not help.
    Tried to install Conan in other folder instead of Default if UAC was screwing up for him. This did not work either.

Steam
    So i thought he should try the Steam installer and then see if the RDMHashindex exist there or if the Steam Installer works directly through steam without these errors.
    He cant even find Age of Conan on steam it just dont exist hes says.
    He is from Israel and maybe that game is banned there or something?

Suggestions? Drop Em
    Since he have problems to access the forums i decided to help him and put a post here and i will tell him the things told here so he can try the solutions posted.

I personaly never experienced this error myself tho.

Best Regards
    B4NTO

Download the game from the account page. The steam install has always been more buggy. Also check to make sure his ISP is not blocking it too.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    Download the game from the account page. The steam install has always been more buggy. Also check to make sure his ISP is not blocking it too.
    He tried from the account page and thats when he got this error about the patcher.
    Maybe the isp blocks it tho.
    Any other suggestions?

Run conanpatcher.exe.

make sure windows and video driver is up to date
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Turns out he got an Intel HD Graphics card i think its no point to even try with that GPU what you guys think?

Quote Originally Posted by Banto View Post
    Turns out he got an Intel HD Graphics card i think its no point to even try with that GPU what you guys think?
    Depends which version of Intel Graphics, it might run on the newest one, still it'll be probably very crappy :P
    aocfeats.com - Age of Conan feat planner
    Tutu - Dark Templar | Tuts - Bear Shaman | Nedbee - Demonologist