Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: New Xibaluku HM drop?

Quote Originally Posted by Vaere View Post
    Also another note, they have gimped the bosses way down. The skulls that used to hit hard and be annoying, are softies easily burnt. The bridge / puzzle boss, cake, don't bother with the puzzle, he goes down in about 3 minutes normaly now. Worm boss dies in less then a minute.

Mobs have been blatantly wacked around the head with a lead nerf bat.
    Pretty sure it's a bug.

Quote Originally Posted by cins View Post
    Dafuq? That guy had millions of health, equal to raidbosses (Cynara actually counted).

If this is in preparation for "unchaining", they're doing it completely wrong. What the hell is wrong with the pve designers?
    We did a run there today, most of the bosses had their HP nerfed by 30-40%:

Warlord Repadis 203 k, was 270 k
    Master Gaoler Norach 150 k, was 240 k
    Balko 120 k, was 206 k
    Martyr of Votantha 743 k, was 1178 k
    Tia Shar 223 k, was 337 k
    The Red One 218 k, was 302 k
    Iziel Al'zeep* 105 k, was 184 k

*Not counting the health he loses when you purify the mirror.

I personally think the nerfs are a bit excessive, Xibaluku was the sort of dungeon that shouldn't really require nerfing.

P.S. I'm not sure if this drop has been reported already, but Iziel dropped the Bone-Rattle Chestguard of Gullah (chest from the social set that was originally introduced for the 5th anniversary event).
    Last edited by cynara; 27th August 2013 at 18:28.

People telling me these hp nerfs happened a long time ago.
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

FUNCOM, do NOT listen to any of the people here. The nerfs were a breath of fresh air , I finally managed to push a group of random PUGers COMPLETELY through Xib(including bridge orb guy) without wiping a million times and people rage quitting...one of the PUGers was so impressed by the FULL dungeon he SUB'd right there on the spot, I sh!t you not!

Continue to make changes WATCH your DUNGEON ACTIVITY STATS(I know you guys have one) and remember to get on your "casually" geared alts and test out dungeons with true PUGs on global!

Quote Originally Posted by Erock25 View Post
    People telling me these hp nerfs happened a long time ago.
    It can't have been that long ago -- the latest log file I have with the old HP amounts was from 10 April 2013. I suspect the HP nerfs and the loot table changes are both from 4.1 -- if they were sooner, someone would have noticed the new loot earlier.

So bad ring, AoK blue one is better:

- more armor (100 vs 152),
    - more const (65 vs 69),
    - more crit (45 vs 48),

where is the point?
    Last edited by Radek87; 27th August 2013 at 19:11.
    We will be Serious after death.

Bet this is fixed tomorrow morning in the patch they've said nothing about.

Quote Originally Posted by cynara View Post
    It can't have been that long ago -- the latest log file I have with the old HP amounts was from 10 April 2013. I suspect the HP nerfs and the loot table changes are both from 4.1 -- if they were sooner, someone would have noticed the new loot earlier.
    Wow, I wonder how the dev meeting went when they decided to nerf that place so much. And who asked for those changes in the first place.
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Maark View Post
    Wow, I wonder how the dev meeting went when they decided to nerf that place so much. And who asked for those changes in the first place.
    I'm amazed TBH -- some people in this thread are reacting as if the nerf from 300 k to 200 k HP is the best thing since sliced bread and will enable them to conquer this previously impossible dungeon, but on the other hand everyone has routinely been killing dungeon bosses with 600+ k health for like 3 years now (that's a pretty typical amount of HP for Khitai dungeons and practically a standard for anything added from 2011 onwards).

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast