Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: New Xibaluku HM drop?

This is intriguing!

Good job Funcom! Seems intentional, as these items are on par with the old epics from Xiba.

Now add some more epics from the rarebosses, the tanky rare-spawn after Acheronian Warlord, and Meskit the fated one!

After that...Onyx Chambers please! Let us farm, and farm, and farm for hours and hours in that hellhole. I'll be there hoping for that low-percentage drop legendary! (re-introduce/revamp some of the mechanics while it at aswell)
    Last edited by Lurvi; 27th August 2013 at 13:11.

Quote Originally Posted by noite80 View Post
    is the peeing pet still dropping can anyone confirm?
    We did 2 runs, the pet dropped both times and there was a purple accessory each time also, including the old ones that still dropped. A new, but recycled blue social gear piece dropped also.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

I think it's designed to be a hardmode loot...

So, it's a bug
    La coalition, c'est ici !
    ...pour organiser des sorties francophones sans sortir...
    de sa guilde !

Quote Originally Posted by medke View Post
    - removed Cell Door Key (no more vanity hunting for me QQ)
    What!? NO!!! DAMN YOU FC! DAMN YOU AND ALL YOU NINJAINGS!! Those drop the coolest stuff! That's it, game ruined forever...

Quote Originally Posted by Mellaus View Post
    Awesome, that necklace is better than Scipio's one.
    Finally Xiba get a little love.
    Its about the same..

Scipio

45 con
    40 immunity
    220 prot.
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

just did xiba nm (Yes i ****ed up at tia and got blown up

Well the dog boss went down in 1-2 mins and no one got locked up. he dropped a social helmet (statless version of the Nescient fullplate prot helmet from final xiba boss).

And we saw some social pants (the gullah from anniversary) drop from last boss.
    Barb: Thomaran
    Hox1: Mweru
    Dt: Haikuju
    Hox2: Shugorann
    Tos: Nephertites
    Sin: Leogetz
    Necro: Viggomortis
    and others...

"The sky is green. It is because I say it is. And because I said it on the internet."

They at least fixed the bugged cooldown timers. Half hour non re-settable.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Also another note, they have gimped the bosses way down. The skulls that used to hit hard and be annoying, are softies easily burnt. The bridge / puzzle boss, cake, don't bother with the puzzle, he goes down in about 3 minutes normaly now. Worm boss dies in less then a minute.

Mobs have been blatantly wacked around the head with a lead nerf bat.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaere View Post
    The bridge / puzzle boss, cake, don't bother with the puzzle, he goes down in about 3 minutes normaly now.
    Dafuq? That guy had millions of health, equal to raidbosses (Cynara actually counted).

If this is in preparation for "unchaining", they're doing it completely wrong. What the hell is wrong with the pve designers?

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast