Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: New Xibaluku HM drop?

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt2013 View Post
    Apart from that larger instances with many bosses allow for loot/money/renown from the mobs and bosses along the way. I rarely left an old world dungeon without a feeling of accomplishment, even if not finished and wiping. This does not apply to the new kind of boss fights and khitai instances i did though. Also, if you stay and fight with a group of people for one hour or more, you are bound to get social a bit (unless you are playing with **** or are a **** yourself). With instance rushing, this social part has diminished too (unless you find people you can do a few normal/hard modes after another).
    You should try Coils then Getting the Disco boss and the Omniprophet down felt like a real achievement for me and my group. Like taking down a new hard raid boss.

Coils is amazing, but it does require more team work than most 6 mans. and time. You can easily spend an evening in coils if not all in your group have done all bosses before.
    Barb: Thomaran
    Hox1: Mweru
    Dt: Haikuju
    Hox2: Shugorann
    Tos: Nephertites
    Sin: Leogetz
    Necro: Viggomortis
    and others...

"The sky is green. It is because I say it is. And because I said it on the internet."

Is there any new loot in IT? Is it a guaranteed purple neck now?
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

seems irontower have some New stuff as well, but whatever it is its bugged, the only difference is that none of the adds dropp the key for the cell boss. The sin neclage dropped last night, but someone claimed thats the ONLY one dropping there at the moment, none of the other 3 neclages. and as earlier mentioned, a barricade wall afther anuki, but it dont do mutch exept making pulling and placing the first Groups of adds a bit easyer.
    Other than that i saw no difference from before.
    Koraile, dark templar.

Was there yesterday magic neck dropped so
    Only sin is myth.

What you should note Funcom, is that people do Xibaluku now, over and over, because new epic loot was discovered. There are constantly 2-4 groups doing it all day long. Not because its awesome loot, but it is still new epics.

The key point here is to add a few new loot spawns here and there, just now and then. It'll make it a lot more interesting to go back and check out old dungeons on a regular basis to see if something has been added since last time.

It has to be epic though, but can have a lower drop rate and item quality shouldn't nessesarily go hand in hand with dungeon difficulty. Everyone likes to get lucky and get an awesome shiny new item for little effort, just now and then.

It makes the gamelife worth living.

Quote Originally Posted by Sifie View Post
    we're all magpies and ravens
    Alternately, they could act like humans instead of birds and do things because they're fun to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    Is there any new loot in IT? Is it a guaranteed purple neck now?
    I have been trying to get a group formed for Iron Tower for a few days, although not trying REAL hard, and have not gotten one response on Set. Doesn't seem to be much interest on Set, sadly.

I am so f&^%#@g bored.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789