Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Where will RP move????

Quote Originally Posted by Scythie View Post
    Even if i am not a part of it anymore.
    Once a Role-Player, always a Role-player?
    Feel free to join the Conarch RP Event sometime.

Default tea party vs tea bagging

I didn't want to say it but I think you put it exceptionally. Its great to hear there is an active rp environment on fury. I know a bunch of us are ready to get back to open world excitement.

Thanks for the input.

RP is where you create it. We have a home for it on Fury. Hopefully our community will grow with the merge and I would like to ask everyone that loves RP and pvp to check out our RP before deciding on the pve concession.

I look forward to more stories and people to play with. See you all in game!
    TOMBSTONE

Roleplay Guild

Webpage: Tombstone

Quote Originally Posted by -Numi- View Post
    RP is where you create it. We have a home for it on Fury. Hopefully our community will grow with the merge and I would like to ask everyone that loves RP and pvp to check out our RP before deciding on the pve concession.

Welcome back, Numi!

Oh and in Fury you might have privilege to taste Galadh the Great mighty hammer! Works perfectly well still in PvP and also in RP!

PS. Numi never was gone far as I know?

Quote Originally Posted by Galadh View Post
    Oh and in Fury you might have privilege to taste Galadh the Great mighty hammer! Works perfectly well still in PvP and also in RP!

PS. Numi never was gone far as I know?
    Hey, Galadh!

I was told she was on vacation. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Asfrid View Post
    Hey, Galadh!

I was told she was on vacation. ^^
    Hey!

Who in earth would let her keep vacation?!?

Damn now we got all the naughty necromantic Stygians on one server and the Conan loving Cimmerians/aesirians on the other. Never a dull moment.

Looking forward to some rp PvP interaction with tombstone.... do you have any events or planned nights or is it more freeform?

Maybe we can coordinate some early rp events to generate that furious momentum we need to bring all the boys to the yard.
    Satet-ka High Priest of Set

Our Sunday night RP is weekly and open world, so everyone can always join in and find hooks for it on the public part of our forum. We would definitely welcome planned events (RP and RP-PVP) with other guilds and anyone who wants to visit our dark, mysterious, unfriendly ruin of a village can always set up a date and time with us.

Would be great if there was a revival of The Pit (bi-weekly event in The Sailor's Den, the shady side of Old Tarantia with illegal fights, betting and dealings that should never see the light of day), but at the moment it seems the law enforcement of Old Tarantia is on a witch hunt for the criminal organisation Blackthorn that used to host those. Even the charming barmaid is held for questioning and will be sentenced to death soon. But who knows, that old Jackal Balorac might turn up again one of these days.
    TOMBSTONE

Roleplay Guild

Webpage: Tombstone

Our Sunday night RP is weekly and open world, so everyone can always join in and find hooks for it on the public part of our forum. We would definitely welcome planned events (RP and RP-PVP) with other guilds and anyone who wants to visit our dark, mysterious, unfriendly ruin of a village can always set up a date and time with us.

Would be great if there was a revival of The Pit (bi-weekly event in The Sailor's Den, the shady side of Old Tarantia with illegal fights, betting and dealings that should never see the light of day), but at the moment it seems the law enforcement of Old Tarantia is on a witch hunt for the criminal organisation Blackthorn that used to host those. Even the charming barmaid is held for questioning and will be sentenced to death soon. But who knows, that old Jackal Balorac might turn up again one of these days.
    Those were fun days.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast