Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Where will RP move????

Default Where will RP move????

General question to RP community:

After 2 years of playing on a PVE server I admit I miss what open world PvP added to the rp environment.

Anyone else?

Will pve remain the unofficial home of rp?

Quote Originally Posted by starhunterceo View Post
    General question to RP community:

After 2 years of playing on a PVE server I admit I miss what open world PvP added to the rp environment.

Anyone else?

Will pve remain the unofficial home of rp?
    You still have RP on Fury, which is a PvP Server.

I myself are quite happy on Crom, and wouldn't want it any other way.
    Perhaps it will? Only time can tell.

I know where I'm staying
    I don't mind PvP, but I would be annoyed by having RP continously PvP-ganked and destroyed.
    Yes, there are limits to where you RP-PvP on a PvE-server, but I can make do with what is available.

I couldn't go on a pve server just for that, that's why I choosed Fury after the end of Stygia RP-PVP.

From what I've read, people who want to move will be able to do so and for free within 30 days, just as with the other merges.
    Then it's up to the players to decide if they wish to move or not. But it's great people will have the option.

Just saying it might be less advertised, but there still is RP aswell on Fury. Every week Tombstone hosts an event settled around a plot created by Numi.
    I don't participate myself but read the "debriefs" and sounds nice (compared to the "tea party RP" i've been use seeing these last years). And i don't think i ever heard them complain about PvPers coming around.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Vehl View Post
    "tea party RP"
    What in all of Hyboria, is "tea party RP"?

Doesn't RP just move between different taverns where you sit around and pretend to drink ale?
    My main alts:
    Cylien Assassin - Whirlwind of death. As in dies a LOT
    Scythie Conqueror - And Petal her mammoth
    Karalee Guardian - "My sergeant says an army marches on it's belly. But I ain't never seen that! "Shakes her head vigorously"

Shameless self promotion
    http://www.reverbnation.com/charkoalmusic

Quote Originally Posted by Scythie View Post
    Doesn't RP just move between different taverns where you sit around and pretend to drink ale?
    I have no idea if that is the definition of "tea party RP".
    And I can't answer for everyone, but for me and my guild; it's not only sitting around in taverns.

But I must say, Taverns are a great place to gather people from around Hyboria at a neutral location.
    And I think 'you' pretend as much, playing this game and throwing great balls of fire around, and not just with the ale-drinking. xD

I am sorry, i was trying to make a crappy joke. Oh well...

It is good to hear RP is still happening i really wish all of you the best with that. Maybe with merges more people and events will happen. New stories will evolve. I sincerely wish that for the RP community even if i am not a part of it anymore.
    My main alts:
    Cylien Assassin - Whirlwind of death. As in dies a LOT
    Scythie Conqueror - And Petal her mammoth
    Karalee Guardian - "My sergeant says an army marches on it's belly. But I ain't never seen that! "Shakes her head vigorously"

Shameless self promotion
    http://www.reverbnation.com/charkoalmusic

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast