Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No 1920x1080 Res?

Default No 1920x1080 Res?

Hey.

Exactly as the Title says.

Why is the highest Res setting 1680x1050!? My game wouldn't load, it was just black. So then I changed the Resolution in game files to 1920x1080, but then when game launches (which is skips all intros/logos etc) all I see is the snowy platform where your character should stand. I see no character, no options, icons HUD or anything.

Game files, also, just reset back to 1680x1050 after I have to alt-tab and close the game. Help please?

(P.s: don't ask for Specs, I used to play AoC well, so it's not my PC specs, but seems after reinstalled they've removed higher Resolutions?)

Thanks

Are you using DX9 or 10. Are you picking 1920x1080 in the launcher?

It sounds like your gui is hosed.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

I have no option to select 1920x1080 in Launcher options. 1680x1050 is the highest option I have.

What res are you running on your desktop?
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Update your video card drivers and windows. Run the Conanpatcher.exe as admin. Make sure you have nothing blocking the game or its various processes.

Did you download the game from account page?

You'll probably have to email support or try the live chat.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

I didnt have 1080 option in launcher also at first, so i loaded 1680x1050 and after in game options i set up 1080. Thats how it worked for me. I dunno, try windowed/full mode, 1080 should appear as option.

Yes, but you see I don't see any options once ingame. Just the snowy platform with the standing-stone with arrows etc. No icons, options, HUD etc.

Okay, annoyingly it's only occured to me that I have two problems/bugs. One, that I do not have 1920x1080 Res as an option and that when I do get the game to work that all I see is the snowy platform of a Cimmerian character and never once do I get the option to login.

Please could someone help!
    Last edited by Gothidoc; 24th August 2013 at 16:38.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast