Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: the ultimate DT solo tank group in a raid situation

Yeah I just meant to say can be cast on anyone in the raid.

Is a DT with khitai and fully feated pressing really needing hit rating? It is true though that if needed, the hit rating from pom is most important of all.
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

Quote Originally Posted by Erock25 View Post
    Yeah I just meant to say can be cast on anyone in the raid.

Is a DT with khitai and fully feated pressing really needing hit rating? It is true though that if needed, the hit rating from pom is most important of all.
    I was at around 15% hit rating in full Khitai with a Scepter of Return. Which is the bare minimum for t4. If you feel comfortable at 15%, then a BS. If not, then PoM.

My DT has the basic Khitai setup with Ibis (mostly LL with tigers chest), and I'm barely making 13% hit rating, so yes I'd say a Khitai only DT would need the hit rating buff. Not for HMs or T3, 13% is enough there but.. T4 that's not really going to cut it.

You want to be pushing 20% in t4 to not see any misses or affect your DPS. With purp khitai gear its hard...but once you start getting your t4 pieces extra hit rating isn't needed.

Quote Originally Posted by RingOfSet View Post
    You want to be pushing 20% in t4 to not see any misses or affect your DPS. With purp khitai gear its hard...but once you start getting your t4 pieces extra hit rating isn't needed.
    link proof you have full t4 guard and dt.
    link proof you even been in t4 at all.
    Last edited by noite80; 27th August 2013 at 17:45.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Quote Originally Posted by Hersch View Post
    My DT has the basic Khitai setup with Ibis (mostly LL with tigers chest), and I'm barely making 13% hit rating, so yes I'd say a Khitai only DT would need the hit rating buff. Not for HMs or T3, 13% is enough there but.. T4 that's not really going to cut it.
    - No hit rating on Ibis.
    - No hit rating on Kakaba Guide.
    - No hit rating on Deaths Ward.
    - No hit rating on Cape of Reprisal
    - Only a little hit rating on LL/Wolves hands.

- Get Blossoming Death.
    - Get Gauntlets of the Dark Messenger / Black Pharaoh.
    - Get Watcher of the Den or Necklace of Wormfire.
    - Get Coil of Jiang Shi.
    - Get Cape of the Imperium or Vicious Cape of Ill Intent.

Fixed your problem Also if you are using Ardashir Fort helm, there is no hit rating. LL helm has.

Checked my Khitai DT and I have 21,2% hit rating and 18,4% crit rating.
    Last edited by Shax84; 27th August 2013 at 18:19.

Quote Originally Posted by noite80 View Post
    link proof you have full t4 guard and dt.
    link proof you even been in t4 at all.
    I'm on what is apparently his server and no one heard of the toons he listed as his own... slayer/lysandus.
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

I'm on what is apparently his server and no one heard of the toons he listed as his own... slayer/lysandus.
    Was it Slayer? Or Salyer? Either way, he's bad.

They don't exist, try using /friend on them.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234