Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: the ultimate DT solo tank group in a raid situation

Quote Originally Posted by noite80 View Post
    both ranger and barb provide group buffs increasing weapon damage, sins only have the raid wide +50% hate to all soldiers in defensive stance perk cover of dusk.
    Rangers have raid wide (rather; everyone who hits the target they have buffed with "Marked Target") weapon dmg buff. Barbs have group wide buffs tho, but mostly in Zerker tree.
    Skrymirne/Skrymirna/Skrymirni(Guards) Hildrida/Toireasa/Nudde(Conqs) Radgrid/Eirne/Ciannait/Boudicia(DTs)
    Crudelita/Cruelida(Barbs) Sindarilla/Cliodhna/Noinin/Fionuir(Sins) Pinnesenida(Ranger)
    Nuadhu/Maihread(Poms) Toselita(Tos) Qtie/Macushla(BS)
    Livtrasir(Necro) Helsvitje(Demo) Niuth/Niuthiune(Hoxes)

So tos, bs, demo, conq, ranger/barb it is.
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

Quote Originally Posted by Ekorn View Post
    Rangers have raid wide (rather; everyone who hits the target they have buffed with "Marked Target") weapon dmg buff. Barbs have group wide buffs tho, but mostly in Zerker tree.

as rare as they are zerker barbs compensate diminished dps by buffing up group considerably with weapon damage buffs, reaver helps with some buffs as well group.

but both a barb or a ranger have group tools wich make them nice to have in groups always both pvp and pve.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Quote Originally Posted by Ekorn View Post
    Tell me again, except for the hit rating buff, why do you want a PoM in your group?
    Nothing more. It's all I need. I'm used to two kinds of main tanking group in raid. First is:

2xDT, Guard, Demo, BS, Barb - for one when you need to switch aggro so all tanks get their share in stacking Sadism/Venegance

DT, Guard, Demo, BS, PoM, Barb - for one DT solo tank aka Zodiac, so extra hit rating may be handy when debuffing for some reason is slowed/has to be skipped

One day I may become more friendly and give my demo tos, but not yet. I don't want them to sw too much
    Hayde, dead Dark Templar of Xotli
    and her long forgotten brotherhood: Berbelek Bookah Esthle Esthlos Illea Jamei Margrid Sanessa Shahai Sharila Vassone Vizu Xami

Quote Originally Posted by bogus View Post
    Nothing more. It's all I need. I'm used to two kinds of main tanking group in raid. First is:

2xDT, Guard, Demo, BS, Barb - for one when you need to switch aggro so all tanks get their share in stacking Sadism/Venegance

DT, Guard, Demo, BS, PoM, Barb - for one DT solo tank aka Zodiac, so extra hit rating may be handy when debuffing for some reason is slowed/has to be skipped

One day I may become more friendly and give my demo tos, but not yet. I don't want them to sw too much
    But isnt tos nice for mana on des/gen tali tank DT? My des/gen DT runs out of mana very fast even without soul barrier up.

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

Why need a guard? When you can just tank with DT? Serious question.

Quote Originally Posted by RingOfSet View Post
    Why need a guard? When you can just tank with DT? Serious question.
    Guard group buffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    Guard group buffs.
    its not even 5% increase to DPS. Another DT doing 2k DPS would be far
    better.

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    Guard group buffs.
    He is just complete troll. No need to answer him. No DT named Slayer in any t4 guilds on Set.

Not to be... weird.. or anything, but I run around with close to 22% hit rating on my DT, I really don't need another 2%/5% (depending on if the PoM has specced more hit rating or not). The mana tap from the ToS feels like it gives more. On the other hand, the group wide shield (10%/20%) from PoM is pretty nice for Oh-S**t times.
    Last edited by Ekorn; 24th August 2013 at 22:44. Reason: 5%/10%
    Skrymirne/Skrymirna/Skrymirni(Guards) Hildrida/Toireasa/Nudde(Conqs) Radgrid/Eirne/Ciannait/Boudicia(DTs)
    Crudelita/Cruelida(Barbs) Sindarilla/Cliodhna/Noinin/Fionuir(Sins) Pinnesenida(Ranger)
    Nuadhu/Maihread(Poms) Toselita(Tos) Qtie/Macushla(BS)
    Livtrasir(Necro) Helsvitje(Demo) Niuth/Niuthiune(Hoxes)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast