Thread: WTB Granite and Yew stacks of 100

Cool WTB Granite and Yew stacks of 100

As my guild has bought out all the resonable prices on trader. We are looking for more Granite and Yew ASAP. Willing to buy you out of your stacks of Yew and Granite @ 75S per stack of each. (Willing to pay for 10 stacks @ 1G per stack if you have atleast 10 or more.) If you just have individual stacks we are willing to pay 75S per stack for anything below 10 stacks. We have these prices the way they are in hopes you will continue to farm them for us. Kind of a give and take relationship. We will buy you out of your stacks no matter how many you have. I think we need like 15k of each resource I named to complete T2 stuff and get onto T3. We have plenty of gold so the more stacks you have the better. We will not pay more than 1G per stack. You can contact me in game on Set server, toon name Sahles. Thx for taking the time to read this and we hope to hear from you ASAP. See you in game! >.< (You can also send me a message on here I will check it regularly)
    Last edited by Sahles; 23rd August 2013 at 20:52. Reason: wanted to add a lil extra

Also dont forget to check trader for Blocks / Beams / Lintels/ slabs etc. Most people forget to check for those, they are usually cheaper then the mats themselves when they are available.