Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is it worth to coming back?

welcome back Hyen.....lvling carnage conq now to kick your ass

Dream on baby

anyway, not comming back yet, still kinda confused about the latency and from what Im actually checking here on the forum, same troubles again and again. Maybe I ll grab some old accounts of any of my friends to see it with my own eyes would be the best.

Horik: was a carnage conq (for a long time, not since rewamp or fix of comboskipping and CC rewamp), as a barb I was a zerkker with deep general build, never liked reaver for PvP.

K4nnyc: whats TTP?

Quote Originally Posted by Hyen View Post
    Dream on baby

anyway, not comming back yet, still kinda confused about the latency and from what Im actually checking here on the forum, same troubles again and again. Maybe I ll grab some old accounts of any of my friends to see it with my own eyes would be the best.

Horik: was a carnage conq (for a long time, not since rewamp or fix of comboskipping and CC rewamp), as a barb I was a zerkker with deep general build, never liked reaver for PvP.

It's F2P so you don't need to grab anyone account, you can login without actually paying anything.
    aocfeats.com - Age of Conan feat planner
    Tutu - Dark Templar | Tuts - Bear Shaman | Nedbee - Demonologist

Quote Originally Posted by nedbee View Post
    It's F2P so you don't need to grab anyone account, you can login without actually paying anything.
    Testing in Tortage isnt the same as jump to the minigame and see how things going.

Testing in Tortage isnt the same as jump to the minigame and see how things going.
    Then level to 80, it's like few hours? ;-)
    aocfeats.com - Age of Conan feat planner
    Tutu - Dark Templar | Tuts - Bear Shaman | Nedbee - Demonologist

I think after servers mowed to usa i got bit higher latency,but less lag spikes

Dream on baby

It is a typo. I meant TPP. Third Party Programs. Hacks. Teleport. Comber. Radar.
    Fury is riddled with that sh1t.
    Pvp in AOC is Awesome!

No, Fury has a vast majority of its population that is 100% legit. Nuff said about this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12