Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Camel + boobs!

Default Camel + boobs!

I bought camel and noticed one great thing!

When my girl rides with camel and i turn camera to side look, i can see her boobs jumping because of camel running.

Camel riding animations where done by using newer technology like what was used in HOC little prince animations + TSW?

This is amazing, never really saw boobs jiggle in AoC!

Bylos should check it and see if it is worth a while to add same riding animation to horses. This content keep me happy more than any dungeon

hm... I want my balls to jiggle while riding camel.

Bylos should check it and see if it is worth a while to add same riding animation to horses.
    Retired

I say get out and get some ***** .

Quote Originally Posted by SelfRez View Post
    I say get out and get some ***** .
    If you are talking to me then I already have a set of balls on me, no need to get out
    Retired

Funcom

My Zelata sense is tingling...
    I sense a great darkness on the horizon...and that darkness will be called...
    Jigglegate (tm)

Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    My Zelata sense is tingling...
    I sense a great darkness on the horizon...and that darkness will be called...
    Jigglegate (tm)
    I knew this thread would lure you out of the wilderness.

Lets just hope no one will make a habit out of shaking their junk to get some attention on forums (Mitra help me, I will!).
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by JinDjw View Post
    I bought camel and noticed one great thing!

When my girl rides with camel and i turn camera to side look, i can see her boobs jumping because of camel running.

Camel riding animations where done by using newer technology like what was used in HOC little prince animations + TSW?

This is amazing, never really saw boobs jiggle in AoC!

Bylos should check it and see if it is worth a while to add same riding animation to horses. This content keep me happy more than any dungeon
    What?! You've never seen the famous Aquilonian dance (AKA The Aquilonian Jiggle) done by a scantily clad female?
    Least time in combat (Master Gyas) Logic: 0:00:01 "Wtf is this sh*t"
    [Global][Chaoskult]: sikk has no mom, he has two dads.[Global][Siekk]: one of them is u
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________
    The Bloody Peasants - Being dismissive of watery tarts.

Boobs have had "bumpy" animations forever now, about time you found out
    Skrymirne/Skrymirna/Skrymirni(Guards) Hildrida/Toireasa/Nudde(Conqs) Radgrid/Eirne/Ciannait/Boudicia(DTs)
    Crudelita/Cruelida(Barbs) Sindarilla/Cliodhna/Noinin/Fionuir(Sins) Pinnesenida(Ranger)
    Nuadhu/Maihread(Poms) Toselita(Tos) Qtie/Macushla(BS)
    Livtrasir(Necro) Helsvitje(Demo) Niuth/Niuthiune(Hoxes)

Quote Originally Posted by Ekorn View Post
    Boobs have had "bumpy" animations forever now, about time you found out
    Well, not in walking, running fighting, riding horse

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast